Are you eating genetically modified foods? Some of the foods that may contain GMOs include infant formula, salad dressing, cereal and bread, mayonnaise, crackers, cookies, chocolate, ice cream, tofu, tamari, sugar and peanut butter. Protect yourself. Protect your family. Learn the truth. Get involved. (2 DVDs & 1 CD)
This 3-disc set includes:
Unnatural Selection (DVD), an award-winning film documenting the impact of GM crops and animals.
- A failed GM cotton crop prompts farmer suicides in India
- GM pigs are born with ghastly mutations in the U.S.
- Wind-borne GM canola threatens farms in Canada, forcing one farmer to the Supreme Court
- A company breeds giant GM salmon despite its threat to natural fish populations
- Alarming findings convince a scientist that GMOs may lead to a catastrophe
- Corporations deceive the public while trying to patent and control the food supply
Hidden Dangers in Kids' Meals (DVD), a film on the dangers of genetically engineered foods for kids.
- Shocking research results, inadequate regulations and warnings from prominent scientists explain why GM foods are dangerous and should be removed from kids' meals. The dramatic story of how student behavior in a Wisconsin school was transformed with a healthy diet provides added motivation to make a change.
You're Eating WHAT? (CD), a 1-hour lecture on audio CD describing the health dangers of genetically engineered foods and how industry manipulation and political collusion allow them into diet. Produced by Jeffrey M. Smith
The GMO Trilogy, a 3-disc set that explains why GMOs (genetically modified organisms) threaten your health, the environment and future generations.