Defend the Second Amendment
A 24 ounce stainless metal bottle decorated with a red, white and blue design of a M16 image created from the words of the Second Amendment.
Alex Jones and Infowars are excited to work with Liberty Bottleworks to provide you with premium water bottles decorated in our patriotic Made In 1776 style. Made in America, by Americans, in a zero waste factory located in Washington's Yakima Valley these high quality bottles are the finest bottles out there. These are the ONLY American made metal bottles in the marketplace. These high quality 24 ounce water bottles feature:
Get yours today and see the difference. Your purchase not only supports the Infowars, you are also supporting an entrepreneurial American company that actively hires veterans.
- Recycled and Recyclable. Liberty Bottles are the ONLY bottle to be made from recycled materials.
- Deep Drawn Aluminum Construction. Less dents, greater durability, and precision construction.
- Drink Confidently. Flexible Food Grade Coatings insure no chips or flakes end up in your water. Unlike uncoated metal bottles, our coating insures no heavy metal leaching or porous surface for bacteria build up.
- Simple 1/4 turn on/off design (patent pending). No more turning and turning.
- Splash free drinking. The gradually tapered neck mimics the smooth pour of a wine bottle.
- Commitment to safety. Liberty Bottles exceed FDA requirements, are nontoxic and non-leaching. Independent Lab Certified to be 100% BPA FREE.
- Additional Info
Customer's Who Bought This Also Bought...