What is Selenium, And What Are The Benefits Of Taking A Selenium Supplement?
The essential trace mineral selenium has been proven to support a healthy and normally functioning thyroid gland, support the immune system in it's function of defending the body against invading free radical cells and other dangerous diseases, is essential for effective and normalized metabolic pathways, and much more within the function of the body. Selenium even plays a role in the natural function of reproductive health, DNA production, and eyesight to truly interact with the functions of the human body on almost every level.*
As a powerful antioxidant, especially when paired with other natural and supplementary antioxidants in the body, selenium helps fight free radicals that threaten your body and health from outside and within, and may even be considered a 'super antioxidant' because of the way in which it may support other antioxidants in the fight against free radical cells and outside disease.
One of the most valuable roles that the antioxidant and natural supplement selenium has is supporting the natural production of glutathione peroxidase, a key antioxidant enzyme that supports the thyroid and even helps recycle vitamin E and vitamin C into active scavengers of free radicals to create a healthier, better functioning body and set of metabolic pathways to ensure a normalized function within.
It is with those principles in mind that the Infowars Team and Crew is happy to bring our loyal customers and fans Infowars Life’s high-potency Bio-True Selenium capsules. These all organic, natural selenium supplements are made from 100% certified organic mustard seeds for an all natural supplement that helps protect the body's natural normalizing and defensive systems. Each of our selenium supplements delivers 200 mcg of food-derived, vegan-friendly selenium to help create a poewrful, fully organic source of one of the body's most important, naturally produced antioxidants and race minerals. *
The Top 5 Reasons You Need To Add Selenium Supplements To Your Daily Routine
1. The Trace Element Selenium Acts As A Powerful Antioxidant
Selenium acts as a powerful antioxidant that works with other antioxidants, both naturally and artificially produced, to fight dangerous free radicals within the body that damage cells and may lead to premature aging without taking supplements to battle them. Selenium’s antioxidant status also helps support the immune system naturally defend against outside invaders of your body.*
2. The Selenium Supplement Works Naturally To Create Healthy Thyroid Support
Much like iodine and other trace minerals, selenium is important for creating assistance geared toward normal thyroid function. Selenium is necessary for the normal production of thyroid hormones within your system, and a selenium deficiency can negatively affect healthy hormone balance and normal thyroid function and set you on the path toward premature aging.*
3. The Selenium Supplements Supports Cardiovascular Health And Function To Boost The Body And Energy
Our selenium supplement plays a notable role in supporting normal cardiovascular health within the body to boost your circulation and function. Selenium can benefit heart health by soothing oxidative stress and supporting normal circulation to provide you with a healthy, hearty heart.*
4. Our Selenium Supplement Is Created From Food-Sourced Formula For An Organic And All-Natural Formula
Unlike many selenium formulas out there on the market, which may gather their selenium from un-natural means, Infowars Life Bio-True Selenium™ is never synthetic. It’s a whole food form of selenium extracted from 100% certified organic mustard seed to guarantee the best ingredients for the best formula. Each high-potency capsule delivers 200 mcg of highly bioavailable, organically sourced selenium to give a powerful boost to your body's functions.*
5. Unparalleled Quality In Production And Results
Infowars Life’s high-potency selenium formula is produced in the USA at a state of the art manufacturing facility equipped with all modern equipment that adheres to cGMP guidelines and has achieved ISO 22000 certification -- the highest in food safety to guarantee a safe, organic supplement for our consumers.
Interesting Facts About Selenium And What It Can Do For You
- Selenium concentrations can decline with age and create issues for your body's normal functions.
- Selenium is more concentrated in the thyroid than any other area of the body due to it's natural and normalized hormone production.
- Foods reputed to be good sources of selenium for a more natural source to normalize your body's functions organically include Brazil Nuts, brewer's yeast, wheat germ, garlic, grains, sunflower seeds, walnuts, raisins, and seafood.
- Soil levels of selenium can vary dramatically from one region to the next, creating issues in pinpointing exactly how much selenium you may get from the ingredients and food around you.
The Health Benefits of Selenium And Selenium Supplements
- Selenium is one of the body's primary antioxidant enzymes in defending against free radical cells and outside diseases/invaders.*
- Supports normal thyroid and immune function in healthy individuals to provide a stabile set of functions and growth for your body.*
- Encourages normal oxygen levels in the heart to improve your circulation and help avoid oxidization stress within your heart and body.*
- Supports healthy bones and joints to help you stand the test of time.*
- Required for the production of prostaglandins that promote healthy blood flow and healthy circulation of blood within your body.*
- In synergy with vitamin E, selenium supports energy producing cells to give you the boost of energy that you need in your day.*
The Top 3 Questions People Ask About Selenium And Selenium Supplements
1. How much selenium is enough to guarantee the normal function of my body? The recommended dietary allowance of selenium for adults can range from 55-200mcg. Adult females may need as little as 55 mcg; adult males as little as 70 mcg; pregnant females at least 65 mcg; and 75 mcg/day for lactating females. For adults, the safe upper limit is 400 mcg/day.
2. Why is consistent consumption of selenium important in guaranteeing normalization of my body's functions? Selenium is a trace mineral and because of that we only need a small amount of it to guarantee normal functions of the thyroid, blood circulation, and other important parts of our body. However, because it plays a role in many important functions, it may get used quickly and drain it's availability for our other bodily functions. A selenium supplement can help ensure regular and consistent availability of this important nutrient and provide benefit for all of our normalization needs.
3. Why is mustard seed used in the selenium formula as the source for this supplement? Mustard seeds are an excellent, vegan-friendly source of selenium and other nutrients to provide an all natural, all organic formula. In fact, Infowars Life’s Bio-True Selenium™ extract even offers cofactors and co-nutrients from the mustard seeds that help the activity of the selenium and provide additiona, non-selenium related benefits for your body!*
Get your bottle of the revolutionary Infowars Life Bio-True Selenium and start experiencing the powerful benefits for yourself and your friends and family with this bulk 10-pack and save big!
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product.
Supplement & Food Product Disclaimer: Infowars thanks you for your support of the operation. As always, we offer what we have researched and believe to be the highest quality selection of products for you and your family that have been developed along with the advisory of top doctors and experts. It is important to do your own research and consult with a qualified healthcare provider or doctor to decide what is best for you. We also know that everyone's bodies are different, and it is essential to consult with a qualified health care professional before taking products offered on this website. The information on this website is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a doctor or qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice. And by purchasing any item from this store, you agree to these terms and conditions as well as understand that by using these products you are agreeing to abide by this contract. Infowars Life is not held responsible for the irresponsible use of this product.
- Additional Info