What is Selenium, And What Does It Do For The Body?
Selenium is one of the essential trace minerals, one which supports a healthy thyroid gland, supports the immune system in defending against disease and free radical cells, is essential for the efficient functioning of metabolic pathways, and much more. Selenium even plays a role in the natural function of reproductive health, DNA production, and eyesight to maintain a fully functioning and healthy body.*
As a powerful antioxidant in defending the body, selenium helps fight free radicals as one of it's most important functions, and may even be considered a 'super antioxidant' because of the way in which it may support other antioxidants functions in defending the system and all of it's organs and functions.
One of the most valuable roles that Selenium has in your body is supporting the natural production of glutathione peroxidase, a key antioxidant enzyme that supports the thyroid and even helps recycle vitamin E and vitamin C into active scavengers of free radicals to make a healthier, better functioning body.
That's why Infowars Life’s high-potency Bio-True Selenium supplement capsules are made from 100% certified organic mustard seeds - to ensure that your body will recieve only the best and most organic sources of Selenium. Additionally, each serving of our Bio-True Selenium supplement delivers 200 mcg of food-derived, vegan-friendly selenium for a powerful, fully organic source of one of the body's most essential trace minerals.
The Top 5 Reasons You Need Selenium To Help Create A Healthier Body
1. Selenium Is A Powerful Antioxident
The essential trace mineral Selenium is an antioxidant that fights free radicals that damage cells and may lead to premature aging without proper attention paid in fighting them. Selenium’s antioxidant status also helps support the immune system naturally to guarantee a greater resistance to colds, diseases, and biological invaders.*
2. Selenium Provides Healthy Thyroid Support For Normal Function And Positive Hormone Balance
Much like iodine, selenium is important for normal thyroid function and normal hormone balance. Selenium is necessary for the production of thyroid hormones when produced naturally from your body's functions, and our supplements will help you boost that to avoid the negative functions of a selenium deficiency, which can negatively affect healthy hormone balance and normal thyroid function.*
3. Supports Cardiovascular Health To Boost The Function Of The Body
Selenium plays a notable role in supporting normal cardiovascular health. Selenium can benefit heart health by soothing oxidative stress and supporting normal circulation to give a boost to your circulation and function!*
4. Food-Sourced Formula For A More Natural, Organic Formula
Unlike many selenium formulas out there on the market, Infowars Life Bio-True Selenium is never synthetic, and always based off of the best ingredients to provide you with an all organic, 100% certified mustard seed formula. Additionally, each high-potency capsule available in our powerful supplement delivers 200 mcg of highly bioavailable, organically sourced selenium for a powerful and all natural formula.
5. Unparalleled Quality And Production Standards
Infowars Life’s high-potency selenium formula is produced in the USA at a state of the art manufacturing facility equipped with all modern equipment that adheres to cGMP guidelines and has achieved ISO 22000 certification -- the highest in food safety to guarantee the safest and most organic Selenium supplements for our fans and customers.
Interesting Facts About Selenium And It's Benefits
- Selenium concentrations decline with age, making supplements more important the more you age.
- Selenium is more concentrated in the thyroid than any other area of the body to ensure natural, normal hormone production for the body.
- Foods reputed to be good sources of selenium include Brazil Nuts, brewer's yeast, wheat germ, garlic, grains, sunflower seeds, walnuts, raisins, and seafood.
- Soil levels of selenium can vary dramatically from one region to the next, which provides various issues with Selenium defficiency around the world.
The Health Benefits that Selenium Can Provide For Your Body
- Selenium is one of the body's primary antioxidant enzymes to aid in fighting against free radical cells!*
- Supports normal thyroid and immune function in healthy individuals to stabilize your body's functions and growth.*
- Encourages normal oxygen levels in the heart to improve circulation and make you feel stronger.*
- Supports healthy bones and joints to take away the pain from moving around or working hard*
- Required for the production of prostaglandins that promote healthy blood flow and healthy circulation within the body*
- In synergy with vitamin E, selenium supports energy producing cells to help you wake up and stay awake.*
The Top 3 Questions People Ask About Selenium
1. How much selenium is enough to help me see the benefits of the supplement? The recommended dietary allowance of selenium for adults can range from 55-200mcg. Adult females may need as little as 55 mcg; adult males as little as 70 mcg; pregnant females at least 65 mcg; and 75 mcg/day for lactating females. For adults, the safe upper limit is 400 mcg/day.
2. Why is consistent consumption of selenium important for the normal and powerful function of my body?Selenium is a trace mineral and we only need a small amount of it to see some benefit. However, it plays a role in many important functions, so it may get used quickly by the body, thereby reducing it's pwoerful effects. A Selenium supplement can help ensure regular and consistent available of this important trace mineral nutrient to provide your body with Selenium when you need it, wherever you need it.
3. Why is mustard seed used as the main source of Selenium for this supplement? Mustard seeds are an excellent, vegan-friendly source of selenium and other nutrients. In fact, Infowars Life’s Bio-True Selenium™ extract even offers cofactors and co-nutrients from the mustard seeds that help the activity of the selenium.*
Get your bottle of the revolutionary Infowars Life Bio-True Selenium and start experiencing the powerful benefits for yourself or others with this 5-pack bulk pack of Bio-True!
- Additional Info