Carbon NanoTube Technology Body Armor
We’ve married our Aegis™ armor insert with a Geigerig™ compact water system. It comes loaded with a 70 oz hydration engine, but can host the 100 oz hydration engine. It has 360 degrees of D-Rings, stowable straps, insulated tube and is made with durable 500D Cordura®. Carry it. Molle to it. Molle it to your pack or your armor or load bearing vest.
The Tactical Rigger Pack™ is basically a water carrying pack, but it has enough room for a few snacks and the ability to attach a separate pocket to the outside of the pack should you desire to carry more items. The Molle strips at the top and bottom of the back of the pack, along with the D-Rings, allow this pack to be attached to other packs, body armor or load bearing vest . (Length 18.5 Inches. Width 10 Inches.)
Don’t forget to buy a filter. This reservoir is filter-ready. Also, you may want to consider buying a bulb holder if you are retrofitting to another pack — not required, but nice to have.
- THREAT LEVEL II: Stops .22LR, .380, 9mm, .40Cal, .45ACP, .357Mag | Areal density 0.97 lbs sq./ft. | Thinness 0.19 in.
- THREAT LEVEL IIIA: Stops all TLII plus .357 Sig & .44 Mag | Areal density 1.32 lbs sq./ft. | Thinness 0.24 in.
- Nano-Protek™ – Carbon nanotube technology
- 7 year armor warranty
- Maximum shock absorption = less BFD
- Shrapnel resistant
- Stab resistant up to 20 PSI
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Aegis™ bulletproof armor insert for Threat Levels II and IIIA
- Reservoir: 70 Oz.. Quick-release valves for drinking tube and pressurization tube for easy refill and reservoir removal. Slide top for easy refill, cleaning and drying. Reversible reservoir that is dishwasher safe (top shelf). Spray to cool, clean and share. Filter ready.
- Fabric: 500D Cordura®
- Weight: 1.85 lbs
- Length: 18.5″
- Width: 10″
- Molle: Front, Back – Bottom Strip and Top Strip
- D-Rings: 360 degres of D-Rings to assisting in attaching the rigger to other gear, armor, load bearing vest, etc.
- Pack Straps: Stowable pack straps to create RIGGER pod for attachment to other gear, armor, load bearing vest, etc.
- Zippers: Large top flap for easy access to the pressurized hydration reservoir. Long side zipper for easy access to other contents stuffed in the bottom of the pack.
- Design: Primarily a water carrying pack with some additional space for a few small items, molle attachment point for adding other pockets or attaching the pack to other gear, armor, load bearing vest, etc
Available in these patterns:
BLACK, MULTICAM, COYOTE TAN
* * * CANNOT BE SHIPPED TO CONNECTICUT OR OUTSIDE OF THE U.S. | PLEASE ALLOW 4-6 WEEKS FOR SHIPPING* * *
- Additional Info