Carbon NanoTube Technology Body Armor
Citizen Armor teamed up with Geigerig to offer their legendary quality with our innovative armor. The Rig 1600 brings together an Aegis armor insert with a 1600 cubic inch pack with a 100 oz (2 Liter) pressurized water system. There are multiple Molle attachment points and an insulated tube for the hydration system. The bag is made from durable 500D Cordura.
This pack offers two large stowage compartments with a separate, insulated compartment for the Geigerrig Hydration Engine. Back ventilation and compression straps make this bag extremely comfortable. Bed roll straps, a box-stitch reinforced pack handle and a load bearing waist belt with molle attachment points increase its versatility. There’s also additional interior utility organizer and mesh pockets. Carry it. Molle to it. (Length 21.5 Inches. Width 13 Inches.)
- Reservoir: 70 Oz.. Quick-release valves for drinking tube and pressurization tube for easy refill and reservoir removal. Slide top for easy refill, cleaning and drying. Reversible reservoir that is dishwasher safe (top shelf). Spray to cool, clean and share. Filter ready.
- Capacity: 1600 Cubic Inches of Pack Capacity with two large stowage compartments, additional interior utility organizer and mesh pockets as well as side pockets.
- Fabric: 500D Cordura®
- Weight: 3.2 lbs
- Length: 21.5″
- Length: 13″
- Molle: Front as well as on the load bearing waist belt.
- Pack Straps: Terraced overlay pack straps.
- Back Ventilation: High Density Mesh and Padding with Ventilation.
- Waist Strap: Removable Load Bearing Waist Belt with Molle for attaching holster, magazine compartment or other pockets.
- Pack Handle: Box Stitched and Reinforced
- Compression Straps: Two front compression straps
- Bed Roll Straps: Located at bottom of pack
- Drink Tube: Insulated
- Zippers: Long top zipper for accessing main compartment. Long zipper compartment for easy access and loading of mesh pockets and utility organizer. Long zipper for back panel and separate, insulated chamber for the 3L Geigerrig Hydration Engine.
* * * CANNOT BE SHIPPED TO CONNECTICUT OR OUTSIDE OF THE U.S. | PLEASE ALLOW 4-6 WEEKS FOR SHIPPING* * *
- Additional Info