Carbon NanoTube Technology Body Armor
When the SHTF you're going to want the proper equipment to go along with the intense survival training you've been working on. Enter the SHTF armor system from Citizen Armor. A beefier cousin to the Civvy, though not quite as concealable either. The SHTF comes with our high-threat armor which is rated to stop up to .44mag. Whichever tactical carrier you choose to go with, you'll have plenty of molle room to strap on all your goodies. The armor within the SHTF covers the vital areas of the torso front, back and side to side, protecting you from nearly all pistol rounds.
The SHTF will watch your back in any tactical situation. Insert your favorite steel plates into your carrier for a mil-spec armor system and the only thing you'll need to replace over the next 20 years is the carrier. Citizen Armor is the only company to warranty soft armor to 20 years. Unrivaled protection from soft body armor, coupled with high-quality and comfortable carriers from these reputable suppliers makes an armor system you will tell your friends about, hopefully before the SHTF.
Click here to view the sizing chart for Citizen Armor.
- Stops .22 LR, .380, 9mm, .40 Cal, .45 ACP, .357 Mag, .357 Sig, .44 Mag
- Areal density .79 lbs/sq. ft.
- CarbonNT – carbon nanotube technology
- Removable armor shields/washable outer layer
- 20 year shelf life
- Maximum shock absorption= less BFD
- Shrapnel resistant
- Stab resistance up to 20 PSI
- Available in genuine Crye-Precision™ MultiCam®
- Emergency drag handle Removable shoulder pads, with hook and loop guides
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Heavyweight webbing for modular attachments
- Front map pocket with snap, hook and loop closure
- Back auxiliary pocket with hook and loop closure
- Adjustable cummerbund with soft armor pockets
- Padded mesh interior lining
- Easy access plate pockets
* * * CANNOT BE SHIPPED TO CONNECTICUT OR OUTSIDE OF THE U.S. | PLEASE ALLOW 2-4 WEEKS FOR SHIPPING * * *
- Additional Info
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
Its a good fitting vest. U can adjust from the shoulders to raise it or lower it. There is a zipper in the inside and front section to add more armor on the sides. Cushiony on the inside. I put on my wind breaker and u cant tell its on. But it the hot weather i can use it without my shirt. Just like that.
- Was this a gift?:
The carbonNT soft armor fully fills out the vest pockets, they do not skimp on it. Front, back and side soft armor included with a high quality condor tactical xpc. The vest weighs less than 9lbs, but feels solid yet flexible. It is IIIA threat rated armor and can be augmented with additional armor plates if desired. The large/XL size is adjustable and fits well on my 5'11 frame. It covers my chest and most of my abdomen. This is not meant to be worn under clothes, and looks like a standard law enforcement/military vest. It is comfortable. I have faith in this vest and would trust my life with it against most firearms, but I will not let my friend shoot me athough he's been asking. Lol
- Was this a gift?: