Carbon NanoTube Technology Body Armor
When the SHTF you're going to want the proper equipment to go along with the intense survival training you've been working on. Enter the SHTF armor system from Citizen Armor. A beefier cousin to the Civvy, though not quite as concealable either. The SHTF comes with our high-threat armor which is rated to stop up to .44mag. Whichever tactical carrier you choose to go with, you'll have plenty of molle room to strap on all your goodies. The armor within the SHTF covers the vital areas of the torso front, back and side to side, protecting you from nearly all pistol rounds.
The SHTF will watch your back in any tactical situation. Insert your favorite steel plates into your carrier for a mil-spec armor system and the only thing you'll need to replace over the next 20 years is the carrier. Citizen Armor is the only company to warranty soft armor to 20 years. Unrivaled protection from soft body armor, coupled with high-quality and comfortable carriers from these reputable suppliers makes an armor system you will tell your friends about, hopefully before the SHTF.
Click here to view the sizing chart for Citizen Armor.
- Stops .22 LR, .380, 9mm, .40 Cal, .45 ACP, .357 Mag, .357 Sig, .44 Mag
- Areal density .79 lbs/sq. ft.
- CarbonNT – carbon nanotube technology
- Removable armor shields/washable outer layer
- 20 year shelf life
- Maximum shock absorption= less BFD
- Shrapnel resistant
- Stab resistance up to 20 PSI
- Available in genuine Crye-Precision™ MultiCam®
- Emergency drag handle Removable shoulder pads, with hook and loop guides
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Heavyweight webbing for modular attachments
- Front map pocket with snap, hook and loop closure
- Back auxiliary pocket with hook and loop closure
- Adjustable cummerbund with soft armor pockets
- Padded mesh interior lining
- Easy access plate pockets
* * * CANNOT BE SHIPPED TO CONNECTICUT OR OUTSIDE OF THE U.S. | PLEASE ALLOW 4-6 WEEKS FOR SHIPPING * * *
- Additional Info