The Plot To Destroy Trump - Theodore Malloch
“The DEEP STATE conspired to take down TRUMP. This book fills in all the details, and names names. All Patriots need to read it.” ―Alex Jones, founder, Infowars
Working with Roger Stone, Theodore Roosevelt Malloch has created what is perhaps one of the most important analysis of the current threat against President Donald J. Trump. With a fact-based view of the truth behind the Russian dossier, you can learn and look into the key actors, documents, and organizaitons trying to destroy the freedom of an elected standing President.
The Plot to Destroy Trump exposes the deep state conspiracy to discredit and even depose the legitimately elected President Donald J. Trump with the fabricated Russian dossier, including:
- How the unsubstantiated accusations of collusion began with former MI6 agent Christopher Steele, Fusion GPS, and the Democratic National Convention on behalf of Hillary Clinton
- The opportunistic role played by Russia’s FSB and former KGB agents, according to Putin’s strategy to create chaos in the West
- Wikileaks, along with Fake News Award–winner CNN, BuzzFeed, and the other liberal media that all played a part in pushing the information to the American people
- The compromised CIA and FBI personnel who took the dossier and ran with it, despite knowing it was unverified
- The roles that George Papadopoulos, Carter Page, Bruce and Nellie Ohr, Paul Singer, Paul Manafort, and the Podesta brothers played―or did not play―in the conspiracy against the president
How does all this tie together? And what does it mean for Trump’s presidency and American democracy? Ted Malloch names the players, connects the dots, and explains who was behind the plot to create a red November. With a foreword by New York Times bestseller and Trump confidant Roger Stone, The Plot to Destroy Trump uncovers the biggest political scandal since Watergate.
About The Author
Theodore Roosevelt Malloch is chairman and CEO of Global Fiduciary Governance LLC, a leading strategy thought leadership company. He was president of the World Economic Development Congress sponsored by CNN, where Lady Margaret Thatcher dubbed him a "global sherpa." He’s held positions in the US State Department and the United Nations, served as research professor at Yale University, and was Senior Fellow at Said Business School at the University of Oxford. His previous books including Common Sense Business and Service Leadership, and Hired, detailing Donald Trump’s victorious campaign for US president.
Roger Stone is the New York Times bestselling author of The Man Who Killed Kennedy, along with Making of the President 2016, among others. He is a legendary American political consultant and strategist who played a key role in the election of Republican presidents Richard Nixon, Ronald Reagan, and George H. W. Bush. He was the subject of the highly popular, award-winning Netflix documentary Get Me Roger Stone.