Organic Essential Oil of Bergamot
A traditional and long-used ingredient, Bergamot Essential Oil has been used for thousands of years to bring the benefit and power of aromatherapy to civilizations across the world. With it's fresh and bright aroma, it can calm the mind and lift the spirit to provide an uplifting, clean, and soothing atmosphere in the home. And now, we at Emric's Essentials are bringing it to you to help you be the healthiest you can be. Benefits of Bergamot Essential Oil include:
- Diffusing your stress levels when tension is high.
- Apply while showering for a calming aroma and purifying skin benefits
- Add to a DIY skin cleanser to experience a true all-natural cleanse
Bergamot Essential Oil has a large amount of benefits to give you a happy, healthy skin and bring ancient medicine and oils to the modern era. Take advantage of hundreds of years of Essential Oil science with Emric's Essentials Bergamot Essential Oil!
Organically Produced without Chemicals
- 100% pure and organic
- No petroleum based ingredients
- Cruelty-free, vegan and vegetarian
- Free from parabens, preservatives
- Free from synthetic fragrances or dyes
- Free from beeswax and petrochemicals
- Free from gluten, dairy, soy, corn, NO GMO
- Packaged in a special eco-friendly violet glass bottle
- Oil is hexane free, cold pressed, non-refined, non-deodorized
5 Reasons Why You Should Use This Organic Bergamot Essential Oil
- This bergamot essential oil is certified USDA Organic.
- It is a therapeutic grade essential oil that is cold pressed from the organic bergamot tree without adding any artificial ingredients or preservatives;
- There are many bergamot aromatherapy benefits; commonly known to help inhibit body odor, disinfectant, used as an insecticide;
- It has a pleasant citrus aroma and has refreshing and uplifting values;
- This bergamot essential oil is made in the USA.
Despite it's not well known name, Bergamot Essential Oil can and will work powerfully for you. It can work as an antidepressant, relieve anxiety, balance your hormones and give you shinier, healthier skin.
- Additional Info
How To Use Organic Bergamot Oil
Do not apply full strength. Dilute with a carrier oil such as Organic Chamomile or the Organic Jojoba oil. Blend one part of this bergamot essential oil with 3 parts of any of our carrier oils. Gently apply where needed, on temples for stress, on skin to disinfect, however do not apply on open wounds.
Avoid using this aromatherapy oil, or any other, during pregnancy unless you have consulted with your medical practitioner. Keep out of reach of children. Do not take any internally without consulting a qualified aromatherapy practitioner. Do not apply this oil on open wounds.
100% essential oil of Bergamot (Organic).
Packed in bio-energy glass, reuse or recycle. All natural, vegetarian & vegan, chemical free, no petroleum, synthetic preservative free, paraben free, sulfate free, cruelty free (never tested on animals). Made in the USA.