Organic Essential Oil of Lavender
Used in a large amount of medicines throughout hundreds of years, Lavender Essential Oil is great for providing calming effects to your body. Emric's Essentials is glad to bring you Lavender Essential Oil for less so that you can experience it's benefits for one of the lowest prices on the market. It's possibilities include:
- Applying to temples or back of neck for a relaxing and calming effect
- Rubbing on the bottom of your feet to aid sleep after a hard day of work
- Applying to skin irritations to help sooth your skin
With it's powdery, floral, and light aroma, you'll be happy to return home to a Lavender Essential Oil aromatherapy experience. Enjoy the spa at home for less with Lavender Essential Oils from Emric's Essentials!
A Pure Lavender Aromatherapy Oil Extracted from the Plant without Chemical Solvents
- 100% pure and organic
- No petroleum based ingredients
- Cruelty-free, vegan and vegetarian
- Free from parabens, preservatives
- Free from synthetic fragrances or dyes
- Free from beeswax and petrochemicals
- Free from gluten, dairy, soy, corn, NO GMO
- Packaged in a special eco-friendly violet glass bottle
- Oil is hexane free, cold pressed, non-refined, non-deodorized
5 Reasons Why You Should Use This Organic Essential Oil Of Lavender
- This pure lavender oil is certified USDA Organic.
- It is a high-quality organic lavender oil purely extracted without using chemical solvents;
- Known for many therapeutic properties such as; antiseptic, antibacterial, anti-depressant, anti-inflammatory, decongestant, deodorant, sedative and many others;
- It is a concentrated and pure lavender oil that blends well with bergamot, chamomile, clove, eucalyptus, lemongrass, rose and rosemary;
- This organic essential oil of lavender is made in the USA.
Lavender is very popular in the world of Essential Oils, and has been used as an anti-bacterial, to improve complexion, as an anti-fungal remedy, an insect repellent and to calm nerves. Additionally, Lavender Essential Oil can clear the mind, alleviate pain, promote respiratory health, improve digestion, help aid your sleep and relieve your skin.
- Additional Info
How To Use Organic Lavender Oil
Do not apply this full strength. Dilute with any of our organic carrier oils such as Chamomile or Jojoba oil. Blend one part of this pure lavender oil with 3 parts of the carrier oil. Once you diluted gently apply where needed. You may add a few drops to your bath for calming the nerves and relieving stress. Another way to relieve stress is to put a few drops onto a cloth and inhale the wonderful aroma, you will feel like you are in a lavender field. Lavender aromatherapy oil is often used for massages, chiropractic manipulation and acupuncture. Herbalists treat various skin disorders, such as eczema, candidiasis and fungus.
You should any essential oils during pregnancy until you consult your medical practitioner. Keep out of reach of children. Do not take internally.
100% essential oil of Lavender (Organic).
Packed in bio-energy glass, reuse or recycle. All natural, vegetarian & vegan, chemical free, no petroleum, synthetic preservative free, paraben free, sulfate free, cruelty free (never tested on animals). Made in the USA.