Organic Essential Oil of Peppermint
Peppermint is one of the most popular essential oils available on the market. It helps lesson the feelings of tension, uplifts your mood and provides a sense of focus, and natrually deters insects, in addition to it's powerful smell. So it's only natural that we at Emric's Essentials will provide you the best quality Peppermint Essential Oil at the lowest price possible!
For thousands of years, Pepperment Essential Oil has been used for it's powerful healing and taste, as well as it's ability to help heal minor health ailments. Though it's been given a modern process in pressing it, the ancient benefits still remain. Peppermint Essential Oil uses include:
- You can rub Peppermint Essential Oil from Emric's Essentials on your temples when studying or before work for a refreshing boost of energy and awareness
- Use as a massage oil on the back of your neck for a cooling sensation and to relieve feelings of tension.
- Use Peppermint Essential Oils with Lavender Essential Oils and Frenkensence essential Oil for a soothing massage
- Apply before and after outdoor events to use as a natural insect repellant!
Like all of our essential oils, the Emric's Essentials Organic Peppermint Essential Oil is the perfect gift for aromatherapy or massages due to it's strong and alluring mint smell. Your whole house can be filled with the gift of fresh mint in one small sample! It's multiple uses and benefits make this the perfect introduction to the world of Essential Oils. You can even use it in food for a delicious taste that will help normalize your functions!
Pure Concentrated Organic Peppermint Oil that May be Blended with Other Therapeutic Oils
- 100% pure and organic
- No petroleum based ingredients
- Cruelty-free, vegan and vegetarian
- Free from parabens, preservatives
- Free from synthetic fragrances or dyes
- Free from beeswax and petrochemicals
- Free from gluten, dairy, soy, corn, NO GMO
- Packaged in a special eco-friendly violet glass bottle
- Oil is hexane free, cold pressed, non-refined, non-deodorized
5 Reasons You Should Be Using Organic Essential Oil of Peppermint
- This essential oil of peppermint is certified USDA Organic. Unlike other aromatherapy oils that claim to be organic but are not, all Emric's Essentials products are certified under the National Organic Program.
- It is purely extracted without using chemical solvents;
- May be used in aromatherapy to help aid mental stimulation and to overcome nausea;
- Causes skin surface warmth, and helpful in relieving muscle soreness and may help improve circulation to bruised area;
- This organic peppermint oil is made in the USA.
Peppermint Essential Oil is extremely popular for alleviating stomach pain, relieving digestive issues, reducing bad breath, suppressing headaches, and bringing clarity and mental focus. Additionally, it can sooth respiratory problems and act as a strong stress reliever, energy booster, insecticidal and antibacterial medicine!
- Additional Info
How To Use Organic Peppermint Oil
Do not apply this organic peppermint oil full strength. You should first test for any allergic reaction. Dilute with any of our organic carrier oil such as Chamomile or Jojoba oil. Blend one part of this essential oil of peppermint with 3 parts of the carrier oil. For muscle ache apply the diluted oil on affected area. May be beneficial for muscle and joint pain. Some people inhale therapeutic oils to help relieve tension headaches.
Although this is a pure peppermint oil you should avoid during pregnancy until you consult your medical practitioner. Keep any essential oils out of reach of children. Do not take internally without consulting a qualified aromatherapy practitioner.
100% essential oil of Peppermint (Organic).
Packed in bio-energy glass, reuse or recycle. All natural, vegetarian & vegan, chemical free, no petroleum, synthetic preservative free, paraben free, sulfate free, cruelty free (never tested on animals). Made in the USA.