Organic Essential Oil of Sweet Orange
One of the lesser known Essential Oils, Sweet Orange Essential Oil from Emric's Essentials will help heal your ailments. Thanks to it's wonderfully uplifting and calming scent with orange tones, this Essential Oil from Emric's Essentials can help with nervous tension and apprehension while freshening the air in your home, as well as supporting normal and healthy function of the immune system. The Sweet Orange Essential Oil provides a large amount of benefits along with it's sweet and airy smell, with practical uses including:
- Treat spasms early
- Relax and Have a natural sedative to help you sleep
- Aphrodisiac properties
- Relieves inflammation
- Prevents infections
- Aids for a better and healthier digestive system
There's no better feeling than the smell of a spa in your home, especially when that spa helps regulate your body. Take advantage of the Sweet Orange Essential Oil from Emric's Essentials to breathe easily and enjoy aromatherapy for the lowest price possible!
This Therapeutic Essential Oil is Extracted Without Chemical Solvents
- 100% pure and organic
- No petroleum based ingredients
- Cruelty-free, vegan and vegetarian
- Free from parabens, preservatives
- Free from synthetic fragrances or dyes
- Free from beeswax and petrochemicals
- Free from gluten, dairy, soy, corn, NO GMO
- Packaged in a special eco-friendly violet glass bottle
- Oil is hexane free, cold pressed, non-refined, non-deodorized
5 Reasons Why You Should Use This Organic Sweet Orange Essential Oil
- This sweet orange essential oil is certified USDA Organic.
- The concentrated organic orange oil is extracted without using chemical solvents;
- In aromatherapy sweet orange essential oil is known as a therapeutic essential oil that promotes relaxation, reduce anxiety, tension and stress;
- It is an excellent astringent for the skin and makes a good skin tonic;
- This organic orange oil is made in the USA.
Despite it's little known uses, Sweet Orange Oil is known to be an efficient part of some soaps, body lotions, creams, anti-aging and wrinkle-lifting applications, and room fresheners and sprays. It also prevents infections and serves as a detoxifier for your body!
- Additional Info
How To Use Organic Sweet Orange Oil
Do not use therapeutic oils full strength. Dilute with a carrier oil such as Chamomile or Organic Jojoba oil. Blend one part of this organic orange oil with 3 parts of the carrier oil. To stimulate circulation gently apply the diluted organic orange oil where needed. Commonly used in aromatherapy to help relieve anxiety by inhaling the aroma and massaging on skin. Also excellent for calluses on the feet, simply rub a little bit every day. Add a few drops of this sweet orange therapeutic essential oil to a warm bath to tone the skin and relax.
Avoid during pregnancy until you consult your medical practitioner. Avoid sun exposure after using citrus oils. Keep out of reach of children. Do not take any therapeutic essential oils internally without consulting a qualified aromatherapy practitioner.
100% essential oil of Sweet Orange (Organic).
Packed in bio-energy glass, reuse or recycle. All natural, vegetarian & vegan, chemical free, no petroleum, synthetic preservative free, paraben free, sulfate free, cruelty free (never tested on animals). Made in the USA.