Alexapure Pro Genuine Replacement Filter
Get the Alexapure Pro Water Filtration system here!
Alexapure Pro™ Replacement Filter
Once you tap into the proprietary technology of Alexapure Pro™, you will never worry about the safety of your family’s drinking water again. When it’s time to change your gravity core filter, don’t accept anything less than authentic Alexapure® products.
The Alexapure Pro™ has the capacity for up to 4 filter units, allowing you to increase the flow rate exponentially without sacrificing water quality. When you notice a drastic change in the flow rate of your Alexapure Pro™, it is time to change the filter(s). Use only genuine Alexapure replacement filters to ensure the highest quality result.
The Alexapure Pro difference shines through with our two-stage filter process. The unprecedented super-filtration power of an all-new gravity block core combined with a hybrid ceramic shell proves to be a powerful duo. It reduces 206 contaminants** of impurities including bacteria, heavy metals, volatile organic contaminant (VOAs) and chlorine.
Key Features and Benefits
- Designed for exclusive use in the Alexapure Pro™ Water Purifier
- Proprietary gravity block ionic adsorption technology
- Silver-impregnated ceramic outer shell that multiplies filtering power
- Ready right out of the box – no priming necessary
- Groundbreaking engineering for reduction of 206 contaminants** including sediment, bacteria, cysts, pesticides, herbicides, heavy metals, chlorine and more.
- Verified* filtration capacity of 200 gallons
Replacement Filter Package Contents
--One full-size Alexapure Pro™ filter unit
Instructions for Replacing the Alexapure Pro™ Filter
- Remove the lid from the upper chamber.
- Remove the empty upper chamber, steadying the old filter in one hand.
- Reach beneath the filter and remove the wing nut holding the unit in place.
- Slide out the old filter and discard it.
- Remove the new Alexapure® filter element from its packaging.
- Unscrew the plastic wing nut, leaving the washer in place. This filter is packed in an alcohol-water mixture to ensure that it is microbiologically sterile when it arrives at your home.
- Thread the stem of the filter through one of the four holes in the floor of the upper chamber, taking care to hold the filter straight.
- Secure it beneath by replacing the plastic wing nut.
- No need to pre-prime your new filter; your Alexapure Pro™ is ready to use right away.
Cleaning and Care
This replacement filter provides long-term performance with little maintenance. If you notice build up on the surface of the ceramic filter shell, carefully remove the filter as described in steps 1 through 3 above. Use a non-abrasive pad and fresh water to clean the unit. Do not use soap. Replace the filter according to steps 7 through 8 above.
*Capacity is determined under controlled laboratory conditions and established protocols. Your conditions may vary based on target contaminant and influent water quality.
**Chlorine reduction claims are not performance tested beyond 200 gallons. Additional performance claims are based on independent laboratory and manufacturer’s internal test data. Actual performance is dependent on influent water quality, flow rates, system design and application. Results may vary.
NO INTERNATIONAL ORDERS. This item only ships to the United States and Canada.
PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING TO THE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES (lower 48 states). To ensure quality and to reduce costs, this item ships directly from the supplier. If you purchase additional items such as a DVD, book, or a t-shirt; normal shipping rates will apply to those items and they will be shipped separately. This item does not come with free Citizen's Rulebook and Infowars stickers since it does not ship directly from the Infowars warehouse. We reserve the right to use a shipping method that is different than what is selected during check out. Shipping address can NOT be a PO box for this product.
ALASKA AND HAWAII CUSTOMERS: Due to the significant weight associated with shipping storable foods, there may be additional shipping fees for storable food products to be shipped outside of the continental United States.
CUSTOMERS OUTSIDE THE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES AND CANADA: Due to customs fees and regulatory issues regarding the importation of food items, Infowars Life Select only ships to the United States and Canada at this time. Please contact Infowars Customer Service in advance for a shipping quote. Buyer is responsible for any additional taxes, fees or tariffs. International orders and orders to United States territories may be cancelled and refunded without notice.
Delivery Time Update: Due to the high demand for this new product line, please allow 2-4 weeks for shipping.