Impeachable Offenses: The Case For Removing Barack Obama From Office (hardcover, 336 pages) is a journalistic investigation documenting the probable causes for the impeachment of President Barack Obama. This is the book that can change the course of our nation. In this devastating probe, New York Times bestselling authors Aaron Klein and Brenda J. Elliott expose the high crimes, misdemeanors and other offenses that Obama has committed against the United States Constitution and the limits of his office.
The authors show how Obama has fundamentally abused the powers of his presidency and has done serious, sustained and impeachable injury to American society.
Among the offenses documented in the book:
- How ObamaCare is not only unconstitutional but illegally bypasses Congress, infringes on statesﾒ rights, and marks an unprecedented and unauthorized expansion of IRS power.
- How Obama has sidestepped Congress and already granted largely unreported de facto amnesty for millions of illegal aliens using probably illicit interagency directives and executive orders.
- How the Obama administration recklessly endangered the public by releasing from prison criminal illegal aliens at a rate far beyond what is publicly known.
- The president's personal role in the September 11, 2012 Benghazi attacks, with new evidence about what was transpiring at the U.S. mission prior to the assaults -- possibly impeachable activities in and of themselves.
- Illicit edicts on gun control actions in addition to the deadly Fast and Furious gun-running operation intended, the book shows, to collect fraudulent gun data.
- From "fusion centers" to drones to alarming Department of Homeland Security power grabs, how U.S. citizens are fast arriving at the stage of living under a virtual surveillance regime.
- New evidence of rank corruption, cronyism and possible impeachable offenses related to Obama's first term "green" funding adventures misusing public funds.
- How Obama has weakened America both domestically and abroad by emboldening our enemies, tacitly supporting a Muslim Brotherhood revolution, spurning our allies, and minimizing the threat of Islamic fundamentalism.
- And much more.
The authors deliver what amounts to a rough draft of the articles of impeachment against Barack Obama -- an indictment that goes well beyond today's headlines. Far from a collection of generalized gripes concerning Barack Obama and his administration, Impeachable Offenses dispassionately rolls out the case for the indictment of a president based upon specific, major violations of law and the Constitution.
- Additional Info