The Emergency Pantry Handbook
In today's world, anything can happen: medical emergencies, power outages, natural disasters. In less time than it takes to sign off on an insurance form, the world as we know it can be brought to a standstill. There can be no question: It's best to be prepared.
The Emergency Pantry Handbook (paperback, 176 pages) by cooking expert and readiness enthusiast Kate Rowinski offers tips, techniques, and advice on how to keep your family safe, well-fed, and fully supplied in the event of any crisis. With simple instructions, Rowinski demonstrates how to create an emergency strategy; how to protect your house, documents, and keepsakes; and how to prepare for specific disasters.
Offering a unique twist on preparation handbooks, Rowinski focuses on food storage and cooking: put simply, how to plan nutritional emergency meals and avoid "making due" on canned meats and chocolate bars.
The Emergency Pantry Handbook details:
- Storage techniques
- Personalizing your food plan
- Stockpiling, shelf life, and rotation
- Pickling, canning, sprouting, and drying
- Making delicious dinners out of your storage pantry
- A great resource to have in conjunction with our Survival Seed Center
Whether a disaster lasts for twenty-four hours or twenty-four weeks, The Emergency Pantry Handbook is the ultimate guide to keeping your family eating healthily and maintaining proper nutrition, even in the worst of circumstances.
- The Pocket Disaster Survival GuideRetail $9.95 Now $4.98 Savings: $4.97 (50%)
- The Pocket First-Aid Field GuideRetail $9.95 Now $4.98 Savings: $4.97 (50%)
- The Pocket Outdoor Survival GuideRetail $9.95 Now $4.98 Savings: $4.97 (50%)
- When Disaster StrikesRetail $24.95 Now $12.48 Savings: $12.47 (50%)