Is your liver toxic?
With all of the toxic additives in the food supply, the pharmaceutical drugs in the water, and of course the consumption of alcohol, the answer may be a resounding “YES!”
The all-new Infowars Life Liver Shield™ is a 100% all natural blend of powerful organic and wildcrafted herbs specifically formulated to support natural function and detoxification of the liver and gallbladder.
The liver is responsible for over 500 separate functions in the body, and is known to be your primary 'filter' within the body.
Following prolonged toxic buildup, your liver can become full of fatty deposits, built up toxins, and even dangerous objects known as 'liver stones'. These stones build up in your liver when excess lipids start to crystallize, turning into pebble-sized stones.
A healthy liver helps with digestion, energy levels, body detoxification, and so many other important functions
Our Proprietary Process Based on Powerful Organic Herbs
That's why I'm excited to announce that Liver Shield™ is the only liver support product on the market that uses a patented Spagyrex® blend of powerful organic herbs that support detoxification.
As always, Liver Shield™ also follows the highest quality standards for nutraceutical grade manufacturing.
- 100% true alcohol free.
- Vegan Safe and GMO Free.
- Kosher, Halal and Vegan Safe.
- Made with organic and wild cultivated herbs.
- Made in the USA using Eco-friendly sustainable manufacturing.
- Never tested on animals.
Shocking Stats About Liver Health
- According to the National Center for Health Statistics, chronic liver diseases are among the most common causes of death in the United States.
- Almost 26,000 people in the US die each year from cirrhosis, The American Liver Foundation warns that alcohol abuse contributes to most incidences of cirrhosis.
- Up to 20% of the population has liver stones and gallstones.
- A poor diet is a major contributor to most liver problems and toxic buildup.
- More than 900 prescription drugs can injure the liver and 80% of all cases of liver toxicity are caused by drug reactions.
- 29 million Americans have nonalcoholic fatty liver disease.
- 90% of heavy alcohol drinkers develop fatty liver disease.
- 6,000 - 10,000 liver transplants are performed yearly in the United States.
How to Use Liver Shield™
For General Liver Support
Mix 2 full droppers with 4 ounces purified water and drink before breakfast 2 to 3 times weekly.
The 6 Day Advanced Liver Cleanse
To view full instructions, click here.
Try The Infowars Life Liver Shield™ Today
Our Infowars Life Liver Shield™ is easy to take, made in the USA, and helps support the message of truth and liberty. Try yours today and help support the natural functions of your body's main filter.
Ingredients: Wildcrafted Borotutu (bark), Organic Yellow Dock (root), Organic Dandelion (root), Wildcrafted Chanca Piedra (herb), Organic Greater Celandine (herb), Organic Chicory (root), Organic Milk Thistle (seed), Organic Turmeric (rhizome), Organic Peppermint (leaf) Fulvic Acid.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1) Can a liver cleanse be performed if the gallbladder has been removed?Yes! When the gallbladder is removed, the human body generally compensates for its absence. The bile duct, found on the visceral side of the liver, will increase in size to take over the task of bile storage. Some patients experience diarrhea, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, and other gastrointestinal disorders whereas others exhibit no post-surgery symptoms whatsoever.
Keeping the Liver clean, as it no longer has the support of the Gallbladder, is vital to help promote a healthy and strong digestive system.
2) Which salt is better to use? Sea Salt vs Epsom
Epsom Salts are required for the liver flush. They provide a strong laxative action and the Magnesium Sulphate helps relax the bile ducts, which can make it easier to pass larger stones. The taste of Epsom salts is quite strong but regardless of taste, it is an essential ingredient when completing a liver flush. Sea Salt such as Himalayan crystal salt will not have the same effect, there are no alternatives or substitutes.
3) How will I know when my liver is clean?
Everyone’s results differ depending on their diet, exercise patterns, and age as well as physical and emotional stress levels. The liver and gallbladder are never 100% clean since their intended function is to metabolize toxic and potentially toxic material. In terms of cleansing, most people require a minimum of 3 cleansing sessions followed by periodic cleanses once or twice per year for maintenance. One of the best suggestions is to judge from the lessening of your indications. Many indications will simply resolve spontaneously after the 2nd or 3rd cleanse, while others may take 6 or 7 consecutive cleanses and require the identification and resolution of other factors, i.e. supplementation, external environment, emotional trauma, spinal/nerve damage, etc. The stools may continue to be loose or semi-solid due to the oxidation process from the Oxy-Powder®. Some people will notice a foul smell in the initial stages of cleansing. Over time, there should be a noticeable decrease in foul-smelling bowel movements. A normal and healthy bowel moves in a timely manner, with the stool being lighter in color, relatively smooth, and slick in appearance.
4) Will I experience a healing crisis?
A healing crisis describes a phenomenon that sometimes occurs during cleansing and detoxification of the body and liver. You may feel worse during and after your liver cleanse than you did before you started it. The accumulation of toxic material must be processed to be removed from the body. This process can include physical indications caused by these toxins as they are further metabolized or oxidized. The most common indications include: fatigue, headache, minor rash, lack of mental clarity, joint or muscle ache, irritability, difficulty sleeping (or sleeping too much), or mood swings. Some people experience multiple indications while others have one or none. These indications will go away in 2 to 3 days as the body naturally expels these toxins. However, many people report feeling energetic and experience an increased sense of well being after the initial liver cleanse. If you feel worse, I strongly suggest that you need to continue with the cleansing process and perform a couple more cleanses. In addition, adopting an organic, raw foods diet and drinking only purified water with organic raw apple cider vinegar along with plenty of rest may help you to feel better. Massage and far-infrared saunas may also help to eliminate toxins from the body.
5) Can I take Medications while I am performing a Liver Cleanse?
You may continue to take your prescription medications while performing a liver cleanse. However be sure to take any medications well away from the Livatrex formula and 3-6 hours apart from the Oxy-Powder. However, we do suggest working with a reputable practitioner in your area, who can assist you more directly with these accommodations.
- Additional Info
Liver Shield Label
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought...
Liver Shield: 2 Pack
Savings: $5.00 ( 8.35% )
Survival Shield X-...
Savings: $15.98 ( 40% )
Liver Shield: 10 Pack
Savings: $49.60 ( 16.56% )
Savings: $10.00 ( 25.03% ) As low as: $24.99