Up To 25 YEAR Shelf Life With No Refrigeration
Whenever a meal needs an extra boost of protein, just pull out a pouch of Patriot Pantry Freeze-Dried Beef. It’s perfect during an emergency, when our bodies need extra fuel to get through tough times. It can also be a real time-saver on a busy weeknight. That’s why we recommend you buy a case pack for your emergency kit and your everyday pantry.
Our low-fat beef adds robust taste and nutrition to many of our dishes. Try it with our Uncle Frank’s Italian Lasagna or Creamy Stroganoff – delicious! One serving of beef adds 12 grams of protein to your meal.
Stock up on your favorite emergency survival food in bulk! Our new case packs allow you to buy in large quantities, without wasting what you don't use right away. These cases come with six pouches of freeze-dried beef. This helps you maintain the shelf-life of your beef until you're ready to cook it.
WHATS INCLUDED IN YOUR FREEZE DRIED BEEF PACK
- Includes 6 pouches
- 4 Servings per pouch
- Freeze Dried Cooked Beef Chunks (salt added).
- Bulk cases with multiple pouches
- Adds delicious protein to any meal
- Ultimate in convenience and choice
- Easy to prepare
- Great for camping trips
- Up to 25-year shelf-life unopened
- Up to 1-year shelf-life after opening
- Requires no refrigeration
- Made in the USA
- Additional Info
The Freeze-Dried Beef Case Pack boxes are 9 x 7 1/2 x 7 inches. NET WT. 2.12 oz (60g) per pouch, for total combined weight of 12.72 oz (360g).
- Open pouch and remove oxygen absorber.
- Mix 1/4 cup beef bites to 1/4 cup cold water.
- Let stand 1 minute.
- Drain off excess water and use as you would regular cooked beef.
- Use in meat pies, stews, soups, sandwiches, etc.