Freeze Dryer - Standard
This patented technology has the capability of freeze drying 1.5 to 2.5 gallons (1.5 to 2.5 #10 cans) per 24-hour batch. In a year’s time, you can easily freeze dry 380 gallons of food. All of which will keep nearly 100% of its nutrition.
- Easy to use. Just press start and the freeze dryer will beep when finished.
- Standard 110 Volt
- Preserve food for up to 25 years with your own freeze dryer
- Perfect for freeze-drying fruits, vegetables, meats, dairy products, meals, desserts, and more
Standard Harvest Right Freeze Dryer includes:
- Freeze Dryer
- Commercial Grade Vacuum Pump
- Four(4) Stainless Steel Trays
- Owner’s Manual
- Dimensions: 30” Tall x 20” Wide x 25” Deep – perfect for a countertop, cart, or table
This image shows both the freeze dryer and the vacuum pump together. This is part of the complete solution that everyone receives when they purchase a freeze dryer.The following description illustrates how the components shown here (freeze dryer and vacuum pump) work to freeze dry food:
- The process is simple. The food freezes to an ultra cold temperature. The chamber the food is in becomes a vacuum and the water evaporates out of the food.
- The process is automatic. The person using the freeze dryer simply presses “Start” and the process runs to completion.
- It doesn’t matter what one puts in the freeze dryer. There can be pineapple on one shelf, turkey on another, yogurt on a third, and a leftover meal (like chili or stroganoff) on the last shelf.
PLEASE ALLOW 2 -4 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY. PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING TO THE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES. NO INTERNATIONAL ORDERS. ADDITIONAL SHIPPING CHARGE REQUIRED FOR ORDERS BEING SHIPPED TO ALASKA OR HAWAII. To ensure quality and to reduce costs, this item ships directly from the supplier. We reserve the right to use a shipping method that is different than what is selected during checkout.
- Additional Info
How Freeze Drying Works
30” Tall x 20” Wide x 25” Deep
Fresh Food Capacity
7-10 lbs. per batch
1.5 to 2.5 gallons (1.5 to 2.5 #10 cans) of food per
Four 7.5” x 18” Trays
Stainless: 125 lbs
Standard 110 Volt
What are the dimensions of the freeze dryer?
The freeze-dryer is 30” Tall x 20” Wide x 25” Deep –- perfect for a countertop, cart, or table.
How much does it weigh?
Just over 100 Pounds
How long is the warranty?
1 Year limited warranty
What type of power does it use?
Standard 110 Volt
How much food can the system freeze dry each time it is used?
6-10 pounds of food will fit in your freeze dryer. That amount of food will typically fill one and one-half to two and one-half #10 cans of food–-an amount equivalent to 1.5 to 2.5 gallons.