With the Propur Inline Connect FS10 un-counter water filtration system with ProMax FULL SPECTRUM Hybrid filter technology, you can have optimal filtered water on demand!
Made and designed to meet the needs of virtually any home and any family, the Inline Connect S10 is ideal for use with most tap or well water. Featuring the new high capacity ProMax FULL SPECTRUM "all-in-one" filter cartridge, it removes/reduces 220+ contaminants that may be in your water.
Tested in an independed lab to NSF/ANSI 42, 53, P231 and 401 standards, it requires no electricity and is good for up to one year usage with standard inline installation and up to 2 years with optional faucet installation!
- Overall Dimensions - 7.25" x 18.5" with bracket
- Made from durable Polypropylene and BPA free
- Includes wrench for easy filter replacement, mounting bracket, lead free fittings and 3/8" fitting braided flex hose
- Can be installed inline with cold water supply or with optional faucet
- Additional Info
About The ProMax FULL SPECTRUM TechnologyProMax™ FULL SPECTRUM™ high efficiency encapsulated multi-stage water filter technology from Propur®. Filter includes:
The FS10 FULL SPECTRUM™ filter is engineered for unsurpassed performance and maximum contaminant reduction. Independent lab reports show the ProMax™ FULL SPECTRUM™ reduces/removes a broad range of over 220 contaminants including VOC’s, lead, fluoride, heavy metals, pesticides, SVC’s, disinfectants, inorganic non-metallics, herbicides, pharmaceuticals, PFOA, PFOS and micro-organisms. Helps improve taste and odor. Contains no resins or beads.
- Electro absorptive non-woven technology which removes a wide range of submicron particulates, pathogens, trace pharmaceuticals and cellular debris using its naturally occurring electro-positive charge
- Multiple stages comprised of infused micro-structure water filtration media in tandem, each stage comprised of a unique proprietary formula engineered to target a specific group of contaminants
- Catalytic GAC (granular activated carbon) with enhanced carbon media to help improve taste, odor and performance in contaminant removal