Harvest Right Large Freeze Dryer
Preserve food for up to 25 years with all its flavor and nutrition. Easily freeze dry 2,500 pounds of fresh food per year (12 – 16 pounds per batch).
Now includes 50 Mylar bags, a Mylar Bag Sealer and 50 Oxygen Absorbers!
Freeze Dryer - Large
This patented technology has the capability of freeze drying 3.5 to 4.0 gallons (3.5 to 4.0 #10 cans) per 24-hour batch. In a year’s time, you can easily freeze dry 670 gallons of food. All of which will keep nearly 100% of its nutrition.
- Easy to use. Just press start and the freeze dryer will beep when finished.
- 110 Volt power source (NEMA 6-20).
- Preserve food for up to 25 years with your own freeze dryer
- Perfect for freeze-drying fruits, vegetables, meats, dairy products, meals, desserts, and more
Large Harvest Right Freeze Dryer includes:
- Commercial Grade Vacuum Pump
- Five (5) Stainless Steel Trays
- Owner’s Manual
- Power Cord (110 Volt)
- Insulator Door Pad
- Oil Filter
- Guide to Freeze Drying
- Dimensions: 32.5” Tall x 22.5” Wide x 25.5” Deep – perfect for a countertop, cart, or table
This image shows both the freeze dryer and the vacuum pump together. This is part of the complete solution that everyone receives when they purchase a freeze dryer.
- The process is simple. The food freezes to an ultra cold temperature. The chamber the food is in becomes a vacuum and the water evaporates out of the food.
- The process is automatic. The person using the freeze dryer simply presses “Start” and the process runs to completion.
- It doesn’t matter what one puts in the freeze dryer. There can be pineapple on one shelf, turkey on another, yogurt on a third, and a leftover meal (like chili or stroganoff) on the last shelf.
PLEASE ALLOW 8 WEEKS OR MORE FOR DELIVERY. PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING TO THE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES. NO INTERNATIONAL ORDERS. ADDITIONAL SHIPPING CHARGE REQUIRED FOR ORDERS BEING SHIPPED TO ALASKA OR HAWAII. To ensure quality and to reduce costs, this item ships directly from the supplier. We reserve the right to use a shipping method that is different than what is selected during checkout.