Propur Filtered Water Pitcher w/ free Fruit Infused accessory
Get the filter for this water pitcher here!
Propur's newest innovation brings together the many natural benefits of fruit infused water and the health benefits of filtered water all in one pitcher.
Now you can enjoy the natural flavors and other benefits of fresh fruits and vegetables by infusing them into your daily drinking water. If you follow the latest trends in drinking water then you've already heard all about infused water. This breakthrough device combines the benefits of fruit infused water with Propur's industry-leading filtration technology all in one fridge friendly pitcher.
Purchase a ProOne-G2.0 4" Single Replacement Filter.
Save yourself future hassle and save money by purchasing an additional replacement filter now.
Propur Fruit Infused Water Filter Pitcher
- Removes more contaminants than other brands while retaining beneficial minerals*.
Filtered water with fruit infusion in ONE pitcher
Features easy to remove fruit infusion tube
Simply add your favorite fruit slices to the fruit infusion tube
Allows water to flow around and through the fruit
Store in refrigerator for refreshing filtered fruit infused water
- Save $$'s per year vs. bottled water
- Better for the environment - No plastic bottles to collect in landfills
Propur Water Pitcher Specifications
- BPA free 3.5 liter overall capacity
- 1.55 liter filtered water capacity
- Ideal for refrigerator storage
- Features new design easy to remove lid
- Simple set up and use
- Easy to remove fruit infusion tube
- No unsightly filter hanging in water storage area
- Includes 1 ProOne® G2.0 M filter -- Recommended change: up to 6 months
Ideal for use with just about any water source including tap, lake, stream, river, pond and rain water.
Concerned about what's in your drinking water?
- You don't need to prime the ProOne® G2.0 filter - It doesn't make sense if you're trying to filter out contaminants in your water, why use contaminated water to prime your filters
- There's no need to buy any additional device to prime your filters
- Fluoride, arsenic and other heavy metals are reduced/removed by a process called absorption using a specially formulated carbon based granular media inside the ProOne® G2.0, not alumina as used by other manufacturers in their add-on filters.
The ProOne® G2.0 is silver infused which helps prevent the growth of bacteria
Leaves good minerals, including calcium, in water
The ProOne® G2.0 ALL-IN-ONE filter ADVANTAG:
- No need to purchase and attach add-on filters to remove fluoride, arsenic or other heavy metals
- No add-on filters hang down into the water storage container that could leach into your drinking water
- No add-on filters to slow down flow rate
- No add-on filters that require frequent replacement and expense
Visit the ProOne G2.0 Technical Information Page for more detailed information.
Filtration rate: IMPORTANT--you can not rush quality. This may be the most thorough filtered water pitcher on the market; however it is not the fastest. Whereas many brands will filter a batch in minutes, the Propur Water Filter Pitcher will take hours. It is recommended to fill it up before bed and you will have a fresh batch of Propurified water in the morning. You need to allow the batch to completely process before attempting to pour.
A word about TDS and PPM:
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
“A TDS Meter indicates the Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) of a solution, i.e. the concentration of dissolved solids in it. Since dissolved ionized solids such as salts and minerals increase the conductivity of a solution, a TDS meter measures the conductivity of the solution and estimates the TDS from that. A TDS meter typically displays the TDS in parts per million (ppm). For example, a TDS reading of 1 ppm would indicate there is 1 milligram of dissolved solids in each kilogram of water. TDS is a measure of total dissolved solids and NOT dissolved contaminants. A higher TDS can simply be high calcium or mineral content. As Propur filters are made from minerals, TDS may be higher after the water has been treated. This does not mean the filter isn't working, it means the TDS meter is picking up the minerals that are naturally released by the filter. A PPM meter is the same as a TDS meter, it is simply measures dissolved solids in water. A TDS meter is not generally recognized in the industry as a proper means of testing water for contaminants. They were created years ago by the manufacturers of reverse osmosis systems as a means of demonstrating the effectiveness of RO which removes most if not all minerals."
*The removal/reduction of contaminants or other substances, filter replacement period and/or life expectancy in gallons may vary depending on the level of contaminants present in your water supply. Some contaminants may be more easily filtered than others. Based on average daily water consumption and optimal fluoride levels recommended by the US Public Health Service and CDC for drinking water.
**INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS: Please select USPS Flat Rate International to receive correct shipping rate. International orders without this shipping method selected may be delayed or cancelled. You may contact Infowars customer service at 1-888-253-3139 or by email at [email protected] if you have any questions.**
***Propur products ship directly from the manufacturer, separate from other Infowars products you may also order. Propur reserves the right to use a different shipping method than what is selected during checking out. ***
*Propur products ship directly from the manufacturer, separate from other Infowars products you may also order. Propur reserves the right to use a different shipping method than what is selected during checking out. Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery.*
- Propur Home Pre-Sediment FilterRetail $79.95 Now $71.95 Savings $8.00 (10%)
- Propur Home Pre-Sediment Replacement Housing ...Retail $9.95 Now $8.95 Savings $1.00 (10%)
- Propur Home SystemRetail $1,799.00 Now $1,619.10 Savings $179.90 (10%)
- ProOne M G2.0 Single Replacement FilterRetail $39.95 Now $35.96 Savings $3.99 (10%)