The Alexapure Survival Spring personal water filter enables you to drink water safely from contaminated water sources. Survival Spring is ideal during emergencies such as local flooding which can contaminate drinking water supplies. Survival Spring is also ideal for campers and hikers who may be drinking from rivers or lakes and are unsure of the water safety. Because Survival Spring is lightweight and compact, it is also great for traveling when you do not want to rely on the quality of local water.
Survival Spring is the most advanced personal water filter available today. Survival Spring surpasses EPA guidelines for Escherichia coli and Cryptosporidium oocysts, rigorous standards for water filtration.
Features & Benefits
- Perfect size for your "Go Bag"
- Filters up to 300 gallons of water
- Removes 99.99999% of waterborne bacteria (>LOG 7 reduction)
- Removes 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites (>LOG 3 reduction)
- Reduces turbidity, filtering down to 0.2 microns
- Ultralight: weighs only 2oz!
- Contains no chemicals (and is BPA-free), uses no batteries, has no moving parts
- Very high flow rate
- Easy to clean
- Very durable
- Innovative features and design
What Survival Spring removes/filters:
Survival Spring filters down to an incredible, 0.2 microns in size! This removes virtually all the bacteria (99.99999%) and protozoa (99.9%) from contaminated water, and reduces turbidity (muddiness) by filtering out suspended particles.
Bacteria removed includes:
- Escherichia coli
- Vibrio cholerae
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
Protozoa removed includes:
- Giardia lamblia ("Beaver Fever")
- Cryptosporidium Parvum
- Entamoeba histolytica
- Length: 9 inches
- Width: 1 inch
- Weight: 2 ounces
- Construction: Durable BPA-Free plastic. Does not require replacement parts, batteries, or any chemicals.
- Capacity: Filters up to 300 gallons (1136 liters) of water
- Shelf Life: Unlimited when stored at room temperature
- Included: Comes with a lanyard, and a cap for the mouth piece
How to use:
The patented Survival Spring is a small tube with specialized filters inside. Place one end in unfiltered water (a glass, water bottle, river, or puddle!), and suck the resulting clean water up through the top. Anyone who can use a drinking straw can easily use a Survival Spring.
Survival Spring for Travel:
Because the Survival Spring is so small and lightweight, it's great for travel overseas in countries with unreliable drinking water. If you've ever been sick while traveling, you know the importance of drinking filtered water! Make sure to drink all water through the Survival Spring.
Survival Spring for Hiking:
Access to clean water is critical while hiking. Survival Spring accomplishes the same thing as other filters, but does it at just a tenth of the weight. If you're ultra-light hiking, this is a must. At only 2 oz, it's the lightest way of filtering water while on the go. If you consume the recommended 3-4 liters of water per day while hiking, Survival Spring will last you for between 250-330 days of hiking. If you're in a rush, there's no need to stop and filter water by the lake. Just scoop your water bottle full, and sip from it as you walk. Or, dip the end of the straw right into the lake and drink until you're hydrated.
Survival Spring for Preparedness:
In light of recent natural disasters, many people are realizing they cannot depend on their city water during an emergency. A water filter that's lightweight, easy-to-use, and portable is important to have in your emergency preparedness kit. Buy a Survival Spring for each member in your household - it's a low-cost investment in security.
- Perfect size for your "Go Bag"
- Additional Info