TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the website. The Terms and Conditions contain important information about your rights and obligations, as well as limitations and exclusions. By using this website or by ordering any product from InfowarsStore.com, you confirm your unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of, these Terms and Conditions. If you elect not to accept these Terms and Conditions, do not use this website.
- 1. BitcoinBACK TO TOP ^
All orders placed using bitcoin as payment are final. There are no refunds. No exceptions.
- 2. Copyright and trademark notice BACK TO TOP ^
Unless otherwise specified, all materials appearing on this site, including the text, site design, logos, graphics, icons, and images, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof, are the sole property of this Store. You may use the content of this site only for the purpose of shopping on this site or placing an order on this site and for no other purpose. No materials from this site may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without our prior written permission. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
- 3. Credit Cards BACK TO TOP ^
We accept the following credit cards: American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. There is no surcharge for using your credit card to make purchases. Please be sure to provide your exact billing address and telephone number (i.e. the address and phone number your credit card bank has on file for you). Incorrect information will cause a delay in processing your order.
- 4. Export Policy BACK TO TOP ^
International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR): Some of the items on this website are subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), and export is strictly prohibited without authorization or a license issued by the U.S. Department of State's Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. By proceeding with a transaction to purchase any ITAR restricted item(s), the Customer certifies that they are a U.S. Person as defined by ITAR § 120.15, meaning the Customer is a lawful permanent resident of the U.S., as defined by 8 U.S.C. § 1101(a)(20), or is a protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. § 1324b(a)(3), or is a "corporation, business association, partnership, society, trust, or any other entity, organization or group that is incorporated to do business in the U.S., or is a governmental (federal, state, or local) entity" (See ITAR § 120.15). Customer additionally agrees that the Customer does not intend to export such items after receipt from Infowars Store (Free Speech Systems, LLC) without the appropriate U.S. Government export authorization. The Customer does not intend to export, transfer, sell, or furnish the item to any foreign person, whether abroad or in the U.S., including any Foreign Embassy in the U.S., without the appropriate U.S. Government export authorization. The Customer understands that a foreign person under the ITAR § 120.16 means "any natural person who is not a lawful permanent resident as defined by 8 U.S.C. § 1101(a)(20) or who is not a protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. § 1324b(a)(3)," and can mean "any foreign corporation, business association, trust, society, or any other entity or group that is not incorporated or organized to do business in the U.S., as well as international organizations, foreign governments, and any agency or subdivisions of government (e.g. diplomatic missions)" (See ITAR § 120.16) Export Administration Regulations (EAR): Some of the items on this website are subject to the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and export may be restricted by the U.S. Department of Commerce's Bureau of Industry and Security. By proceeding with a transaction to purchase any restricted item(s), the Customer certifies that they are a U.S Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident. The customer agrees that they will not export, ship, transfer, give or otherwise render products to any person, company or entity with the intention of exporting. APO/FPO: While we proudly support the Members of the US Military deployed around the world and believe that it is a great privilege to service their needs, we must fully comply with all United States export control laws and regulations. Under these laws and regulations any shipment to an APO/FPO that is physically located outside of the 50 United States must be considered an Export, regardless of your military service status, rank, etc. The Customer is responsible for any import restrictions, prohibited and/or restricted items, taxes, tariffs, fees and other duties. The Customer is responsible for complying with any and all international, national, or local laws regulating the importation of products. Infowars Store reserves the right to inquire into the end user, end use, and country of ultimate destination of any product ordered on this website. Export control laws and regulations are complex. Any summaries of such laws and regulations provided by Infowars Store herein are not comprehensive and are not to be taken as legal advice or counseling.
This site may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. You acknowledge that we're not responsible for the operation of or content located on or through any such site.
- 6. Money Orders, Cashier's Checks, Company Checks, & Personal Checks BACK TO TOP ^
We accept money orders, cashier’s checks, personal checks, and company checks in U.S. Dollars only. Orders are processed upon receipt of a money order or cashier’s check. Please send checks and/or money order to: Free Speech Systems PO Box 19549 Austin, TX 78760 For personal and company checks, please allow up to 10 banking days after receipt for clearance of funds before the order is processed. We cannot guarantee the availability of a product by the time funds clear or payment is received. We will charge a $25 fee on all returned checks.
- 7. Order acceptance policyBACK TO TOP ^
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. Alex Jones' Infowars Store reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason or to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item.
- 8. Other conditions BACK TO TOP ^
These Conditions will supersede any terms and/or conditions you include with any purchase order, regardless of whether Infowarsshop.com signs them or not. We reserve the right to make changes to this site and these Conditions at any time.
- 9. Privacy BACK TO TOP ^
We keep your personal information private and secure. When you make a purchase from our site, you provide your name, email address, credit card information, address, phone number, and a password. We use this information to process your orders, to keep you updated on your orders and to personalize your shopping experience. Our secure servers protect your information using advanced encryption techniques and firewall technology. To keep you informed about our latest offers, we may notify you of current promotions, specials and new additions to the Infowars Store site. You may unsubscribe from our newsletters by following the unsubscribe instructions in any email you receive from us. When entering any of our contests or prize drawings, you provide your name, email address and mailing address. If you win, we will send the prize to the address entered and notify you by email. When you enter a contest or drawing you are also included in our newsletter list to receive notice of promotions, specials and new additions to the Infowars Store site. You may unsubscribe from this news list by following the unsubscribe instructions in any email received. We use "cookies" to keep track of your current shopping session to personalize your experience and so that you may retrieve your shopping cart at any time.
- 10. Privacy on other websites BACK TO TOP ^
- 11. Restricted Products BACK TO TOP ^
This site sells restricted items that cannot be sold to minors, convicted felons, those convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic abuse or chemically dependent. MUST be 18 years of age and have no legal disabilities to order restricted items. By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions when purchasing an order for restricted items, you are verifying that you are at least 18 years old, have no felony convictions, are in compliance with Federal Law 18U.S.C. 922(D)-(1)-(9), and that you are in compliance with any and all other Federal and State regulations and laws.
- 12. Returns BACK TO TOP ^
Refund Policy: Satisfaction Guaranteed
Once an order has been finalized through the checkout process, the order cannot be canceled and the products themselves cannot be replaced. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your purchase(s) within the first 30 days of receipt, please return any unused portion for an exchange or refund. We reserve the right to accept or deny any returns based on product misuse, neglect, or other "Acts of God" beyond our control. If your product(s) arrive(s) damaged please contact our customer support department.
We adhere to the standard Consumer Protection guidelines as promulgated by the Attorneys General or other competent state authorities.
Send your exchanges/returns to:
PO Box 19549
Austin TX 78760
- 13. Shipping Policy BACK TO TOP ^
Shipping Methods: We highly recommend that the buyer choose UPS for the shipping method. UPS provides tracking information for all orders and insurance for lost or damaged packages. If the buyer chooses another method of shipping, it is at the buyers discretion, and the buyer will accept all liability for lost or damaged orders. Free Speech Systems, LLC will not and cannot do anything for lost or damaged orders that were not sent via UPS Shipping methods.
Shipping: Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer is responsible for all freight charges for refused and/or returned shipments and this will be added to the invoice total. Freight/insurance costs are prepaid. All items are shipped via USPS or UPS. Items will be shipped within one week of receipt of order, though generally much sooner. Out of stock items will be shipped according to availability of product. Dimensions/oversize weights are applied to freight charges when applicable.
Backorders: If your order contains a pre-ordered item, or a back-ordered item, the entire order will ship once all items are in stock. If you would like to have a partial order shipped immediately, please contact our offices at (512)291-5750 Ext. 56 or 96. An additional shipping charge will apply for this instance.
Damage/Loss: All claims for damage/pilferage must be filed with delivering carrier. Infowars.com cannot file this for you. All claims for shortage/mis-shipments/mis-billing must be made within 10 days of receipt. In the event of a faulty product, the product must be returned, at which point we will ship out a replacement product. Disclaimers: Although we try to insure accuracy, Infowars.com cannot be responsible for typographical errors or image discrepancies on this Web Site. Links on Infowars.com become "broken" if and when the article linked to is moved or removed by the host on its server.
- 14. Stickers and postings BACK TO TOP ^
Infowars Stickers and other promotional materials are only intended for legal and lawful use. Please refrain from defacing any public property. Respect your fellow citizens’ private property rights and do not post stickers without prior consent. Alex Jones and Free Speech Systems, LLC do not condone any illegal, prohibited or disrespectful use of Infowars.com stickers and are not liable for any damages resulting from the inappropriate use of these stickers.
- 15. Supplement & Food product disclaimer BACK TO TOP ^
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product.
Supplement & Food Product Disclaimer: Infowars thanks you for your support of the operation. As always, we offer what we have researched and believe to be the highest quality selection of products for you and your family that have been developed along with the advisory of top doctors and experts. It is important to do your own research and consult with a qualified healthcare provider or doctor to decide what is best for you. We also know that everyone's bodies are different, and it is essential to consult with a qualified health care professional before taking products offered on this website. The information on this website is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a doctor or qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice. And by purchasing any item from this store, you agree to these terms and conditions as well as understand that by using these products you are agreeing to abide by this contract. Infowars Life is not held responsible for the irresponsible use of this product. The information contained in these pages is not intended to replace your medical doctor. By using this site for any purpose whatsoever, including reading, browsing, studying, verification, purchasing, etc., you are agreeing to indemnify Infowars Life, Survival Shield, infowarslife.com, infowarsshop.com, infowarsstore.com, Alex Jones, Free Speech Systems, LLC from any claims or responsibility for anything which may result there from, and you accept sole responsibility for any legal, medical, or financial liability which may occur as a result of your usage of the pages on this site.
- 16. Taxes BACK TO TOP ^
Our Store shall automatically charge and withhold the applicable sales tax for orders to be delivered to addresses within the same state. For orders shipped to other states, you are solely responsible for all sales taxes or other taxes.
International customers are solely responsible for any additional taxes, levies, duties, fees, tariffs and/or any other expenses related to importing the product(s) you order. Please check with your country's customs office regarding the import of the products you intend to order. As the buyer, you are responsible for any import restrictions, prohibited import items, taxes, tariffs, fees and other duties. You are responsible for complying with international, national, or local laws regulating the importation of products. If an order is refused delivery by customs due to unauthorized contents, INFOWARS SHOP is not responsible for any losses or cost incurred by you, the customer. If the shipment is abandoned or discarded by customs, you will not receive a refund or credit of any kind. By ordering, you agree to these terms.
- 17. Typographical Errors BACK TO TOP ^
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, Our Store shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Our Store shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, Our Store shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
- 18. Auto Ship Terms and Conditions BACK TO TOP ^
Welcome to the terms and conditions ("Terms") for InfowarsStore.com’s Auto Ship subscription service. These Terms are between you and Infowars Store and govern our respective rights and obligations for subscription ordering. The Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and InfowarsStore.com related to subscription ordering. If you place an order through our subscription ordering program, you accept these Terms. Please read these Terms carefully.
After you select the frequency with which you want to receive your supplements, we will automatically send out your orders for delivery on the schedule you selected. Auto-Ship orders can be scheduled for weekly deliveries, at a frequency of every 14 Days, 30 Days and 42 Days. There are additional options for 60 and 90 Day to Auto Ship, but do vary based on availability and product itself. Your enrollment in Auto-Ship starts with your first automatic delivery order.
All participants will receive an email notification 2 days prior to their fulfillment order being placed. Orders may be canceled and or changed up until the order is placed. You will only be charged for orders that have been sent out for delivery. You may also change the replenishment frequency, item quantity and method of payment associated with your subscription at any time online by accessing “My Subscriptions” in the "My Account" Option or calling 1-888-253-3139.
The total cost charged to your method of payment for each order will be the price of the item(s) on the day the order is processed plus sales tax and delivery fees. Please note that your original purchase price does not secure a locked-in rate. The reoccurring subscription payment may be different than the promotional price you opted in with. For example, if you purchased an item that is on sale for $19.95 and you opted into our Auto Ship program. You would be charged $17.96 ($19.95 - 10%) plus any applicable taxes. If on the first day of your renewal the item is no longer on sale for $19.95 and has returned to its regular price of $24.95. You will be charged for payment of the item that reflects the current price that day, ($24.95 + any applicable shipping ). Delivery fees will be based on standard shipping rates to your ship to location.
Unless you update your method of payment, the charge for each order will be billed to the method of payment used when you placed your first Auto-Delivery order. If the method of payment becomes invalid at any time during the subscription period or if the charge is otherwise rejected, we will send an email to the email address associated with your subscription notifying you that the subscription has been placed on hold. Your subscription will remain on hold and no additional orders will be processed or shipped until the information is updated.
Your subscription will remain in effect until your subscription is cancelled. Any related item discounts and/or incentives will remain in effect until the subscription is cancelled or until the expiration date of the offer, whichever is earlier. Other promotion pricing and limited-time offers may not be combined with the Auto-Ship order discounts and/or incentives (e.g. Coupons and/or Other Promotional Offers Included Saving 10% on your first Auto Ship Order).
- 19. Body Armor & Protection Gear BACK TO TOP ^
Please know that Infowars follows any applicable laws regarding body armor sale or any other protection gear or otherwise, so please know your local and federal laws prior to purchasing. By using and purchasing on this website, you agree that by purchasing you understand that nothing is completely 'bulletproof' and that you assume all risks of use or misuse, and agree not to hold us liable in any way. In addition, you are also responsible for and hold all liability for the safety, use, and proper installation of your ballistic panels and any and all other items relating to body armor and any other items sold on the Infowars Store. This includes any and all gear, including backpack armor, body armor, lower receivers, and any and all other items.
Infowars does not condone misuse in any manner of these body armor products, which are only meant as a form of potential protection in an absolute emergency. Please understand there will always be danger in these types of situations, and any situation involving the use of body armor and ballistics. Infowars, Infowars Store, and all of its parent companies and affiliates assume NO liability. We are not an insurer, and bear no liability for any use, misuse, or failure to perform.
Purchaser covenants and agrees that the purchaser or his heirs, agents, assigns shall NEVER bring any action in any court of law from any dispute arising from the Purchase and Sale of product(s) sold by InfowarsStore.com or any of its affiliates. If any part of these Terms are held to be invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such shall not affect the validity of any other part of these Terms.
These terms may be updated without prior notice.
- 20. Indemnity InformationBACK TO TOP ^
You agree to indemnify and hold Infowars.com, InfowarsStore.com, and our parents, affiliates (and their franchisees and licensees), and subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, successors and assigns, harmless from any claim, loss or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of our Website, your connection to our Website, your violation of these Terms and Conditions, or your violation of any rights of another party. This indemnity survives termination of these Terms and Conditions.
- 21. Third Party LinkingBACK TO TOP ^
From time to time, this Website may contain links to websites that are not owned, operated or controlled by Infowars.com and InfowarsStore.com or their respective affiliates. These links are for your convenience only and are not under our control. You acknowledge and agree that Infowars.com and InfowarsStore.com is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse any such site, its use or contents and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such websites or resources. Neither we nor any of our respective affiliates endorse, guarantee, or make any representations or warranties regarding any other websites, or any content, materials or other information located or accessible from any other websites, or the results that you may obtain from using any other websites. If you decide to access any other websites linked to or from this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
Products and/or services purchased through third-party websites are subject to the Terms and Conditions of such other parties and their websites, and Infowars.com and InfowarsStore.com shall have no liability or responsibility theretofore.
- 22. Website ChangesBACK TO TOP ^
Infowars.com and InfowarsStore.com reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website as a whole and/or any or all of the Website features, products, prices of products, promotions, services or information appearing on, or available through, any or all of the Website with or without notice to you. You agree that Infowars.com and InfowarsStore.com shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any modification or discontinuance of such features, products, prices, services, or information on the Website or the Website itself.
- 23. Enforcement of Terms and Conditions/JurisdictionBACK TO TOP ^
These Terms and Conditions are governed and interpreted pursuant to the laws of the State of Texas, United States of America, notwithstanding any principles of conflicts of law. If any part of these Terms and Conditions is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of remaining provisions. Any claim relating to the Infowars.com Website, our Website Terms and Conditions, and the relationship between you and Infowars.com shall be governed by the laws of the United States and the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and Infowars.com agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the geographic area encompassed within the United States District Court for Travis County, Texas.
Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision by us. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of our Terms and Conditions remain in full force and effect. YOU AGREE THAT REGARDLESS OF ANY STATUTE OR LAW TO THE CONTRARY, ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO USE OF THE WEBSITE OR OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER SUCH CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION AROSE OR BE FOREVER BARRED.
- 24. Health-Related InformationBACK TO TOP ^
The information contained in the Website is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your doctor or other health care professional. You should not use the information available on or through the Infowars.com or InfowarsStore.com Website (including, but not limited to, information that may be provided by healthcare and/or nutrition professionals employed by, or contracting with, Infowars.com or InfowarsStore.com) for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration unless specifically so stated. You should carefully read all product packaging prior to use.
- 25. Reviews NoticeBACK TO TOP ^
We do not moderate the comments consumers make about our products outside of our third party partner Power Reviews, which screens them for authenticity and other factors. We appreciate the feedback and share some typical comments here.
- 26. Promo Codes/Coupons/SalesBACK TO TOP ^
Unless otherwise stated, promo codes and coupons are non-stackable. You may only use one coupon per store checkout order. A coupon cannot be used to pay for shipping or taxes, and may not be sold. If your coupon has a mminimum purchase requirement, taxes, shipping and handling do not count towards that requirement. Each coupon is valid for a limited time only, and expires on a given date. Infowars reserves the right to discontinue a coupon at any time. Coupons are void if restricted or prohibited by law.
Regarding Price Adjustments on Product Promotions
If you have purchased an item, only to later discover it was at a lower price on a recent sale, and your situation meets ALL the following criteria, you could be eligible for a price adjustment:
- You bought the item at a higher sale price or normal price than the noted time.
- It is within 7 days of the purchase date that the item's price was further reduced from the final purchase price you paid.
- You have the original, dated sales reciept for the date of purchase.
- The item was not on a clearance markdown.
- The item was not noted to be a limited time exclusive, special vendor price or any other form of sale that restricts Infowars and it's respective agents and authorities from designating the sales price.
Please note:You must contact customer service personally and request a price adjustment while the item is still at the further reduced price. Should you call after the item's reduced price has ended, after the sale has ended, or after the 7 day period noted above, you may not receive the price adjustment
Infowars, its affiliates, agents or legally designated authorities have the sole discretion regarding the beginning and end dates, times and conditions of all sales, coupons, specials, deals, limited time offers and/or exclusives that take place within any Infowars stores or related websites under its authority, including but not limited to InfowarsStore.com, InfowarsShop.com, FortifiedSupply.com, InfowarsLife.com, InfowarsArtillery.com and store.Infowars.com. Email exclusives, coupons, introductory specials, event specials, limited time offers and any other form of discount on any product may be honoured on an individual basis. If you recieve notification, act on or otherwise take any action regarding any form of discount following the time the sale is deactivated, you may not recieve the discount. The Infowars Shop team, employees, or otherwise legally designated authorities hold ultimate authority on the proper use of the above discount, and reserves the right to enforce the approval or disapproval of the discount as noted in the Infowars Store Terms and Conditions.
- 27. Proposition 65BACK TO TOP ^
Recently, some Infowars Life products have been subjected to State of California Proposition 65 Enforcement. This does not mean that our products are necessarily dangerous, only that we place labels on them warning California residents of the presence of certain ingredients. For more information on what this means for our products, visit here.
- 28. Patriot Points Terms And Conditions BACK TO TOP ^
Infowars offers its customers who buy Infowars Store products the opportunity to participate in the Patriot Points loyalty program and earn reward points. The Patriot Points Terms and Conditions govern the Patriot Points program and Infowars relationship with Patriot Points members. Membership in Patriot Points is subject to the Terms and Conditions set forth below, unless specifically indicated otherwise. The Patriot Points members, in signing up for the program, acknowledge and must follow several rules:
1. General: The loyalty program is offered at the sole discretion of Infowars, and participation in Patriot Points is subject to the Terms and Conditions and any other rules, regulations, policies or procedures that Infowars may adopt. Infowars has the sole discretion to interpret and apply the terms and conditions, and all related questions or disputes regarding said Terms and Conditions will be resolved by Infowars at its sole discretion. Infowars may amend the Terms and Conditions at any time without notice, and participation in Patriot Points is available to all individuals should they choose to follow the Patriot Points Terms and Conditions. Customers must opt-in to recieve points for the program, and must have an active account.
2. Earning Program Points: You earn program points after making purchases or fulfilling other activities while signed in under your Patriot Points eligible account. Points are subject to pending point approval based on purchase date, return date, and Infowars approval. Customers will earn 5 points per dollar spent in store, and will not earn points for purchases made outside of the store. Points will not be earned for dollars spent on shipping and handling and taxes, and will not earn points for dollars discounted off of the price. When you return merchandise, points may be deducted from your account in accordance. Points have no real monetary value, and can only be used for rewards inside the Infowars Store.
3. Redeeming Patriot Points: Reward Points can be redeemed for discounts or other existing rewards inside of the Patriot Points panel found in your account. Patriot Points cannot be redeemed for cash or refunds. Patriot Points may not be applicable to all purchases. Patriot Points are non-transferable. Patriot Points are good from the date of issue to 12 months of no purchase following your last purchase. Patriot Points will be canceled should an item be returned. Patriot Points will not be avilable to members or customers who have not logged in, or who have not agreed with the Terms and Conditions. Upon purchase, your points will become available after 30 days.
4. Modification, Cancellation, and Termination of Membership: Patriot Points has no predetermined termination date, and may continue until such time as Infowars, at its sole discretion, elects to designate a proper program termination date. Infowars has the right to terminate Patriot Points by providing notice on the Infowars Store webpage. Infowars may cancel or terminate Patriot Poitns without such notice, in whole or part, if required to do so by applicabe law. Infowars reserves the right to revoke, cancel, or suspend any enrollment on it's sole and unfettered discretion in cases of (1.) violation of these Terms and Conditions, (2.) fraud or abuse of the Patriot Points system, (3.) misrepresentation of any information or misuse of the Patriot Points program, or (5. violation of any national, state, or local law in connection with participation in Patriot Points. In addition to discontinuence of membership in the Patriot Points program, Infowars shall have the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action as it deems necessary. Discontinued, revoked, or terminated enrollment will result in the loss of all accumulated points and the closing of your account. Should you cancel your enrollment, you may be eligible for enrollment at a later date, but you will not recieve any points forfeited from the prior enrollment.
5. Limitation of Liability:
- BY REDEEMING A REWARD, YOU AGREE THAT INFOWARS AND ITS AFFILIATES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE "RELEASED PARTIES") WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY YOU OR ANY PERSON FOR, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJUIRES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, OR PROPERTY ARISING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN OR NEGLECTED TO BE TAKEN WITH REGARD TO THE PROGRAM OR THE REWARD.
- THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR (A) LOSS OR MISDIRECTION OF, OR DELAY IN RECEIVING, ANY ENROLLMENT CORRESPONDENCE OR REWARD; (B) THEFT OR UNAUTHORIHIZED REDEMPTION OF POINTS OR LOYALTY OR USE OF REWARD CAUSED BY CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND THE REASONABLE CONTROL OF INFOWARS , THE RELEASED PARTIES OR THEIR REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS; (C) ANY ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF THIRD PARTIES; OR (D) ANY ERRORS PUBLISHED IN RELATION TO THE LOYALTY PROGRAM, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, ERRORS OF DESCRIPTION, AND ERRORS REGARDING ELIGIBLE PURCHASES OR ELIGIBLE LOYALTY. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CORRECT WITHOUT NOTICE OF ANY ERRORS.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DELAY IN PERFORMANCE OR FAILURE TO PERFORM DUE TO CAUSES BEYOND OUR CONTROL, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY ACT OF GOD, ACT OF WAR, NATURAL DISASTER, WEATHER, ACT OF TERRORISM, OR ANY ACT OR OMISSION OF A THIRD PARTY. THE SOLE REMEDY AVAILABLE TO YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROGRAM (WHETHER THE YOUR CLAIM IS BASED IN LAW OR EQUITY) SHALL BE THE CREDITING OR RE-CREDITING TO YOUR PROGRAM ACCOUNT OF POINTS IN AN AMOUNT NO GREATER THAN THE NUMBER OF POINTS AT ISSUE.
- WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE IN THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS, THE LOYALTY ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICATIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
- THIS SECTION WILL SURVIVE TERMINATION OF YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL APPLICABLE TAXES (FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND/OR FOREIGN) LEVIED UPON THE LOYALTY REDEEMED BY YOU UNDER THE PROGRAM.
6. Additional Terms:
- Infowars failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms & Conditions does not constitute a waiver of that right or provision. Infowars may revise the Terms & Conditions at any time by posting the revised Terms & Conditions on the Infowars Store website. Your continued use of the Infowars Store website after the posting of any changes to these Terms & Conditions constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
- Infowars reserves the right to verify that Customers have at all times complied with eligibility conditions and the right at all times to monitor Customers' participation in the Program to ensure compliance with these Terms & Conditions. Infowars also reserves the right to review, retain, and/or disclose any information that it collects from Customers through the Program as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request. Calls to and from Infowars Customer Service Teams may be monitored and/or recorded for training and security purposes.
- If Infowars, its affiliates, or agents determine, at their sole discretion, that they suspect the presence of electronic forgery in the Program or if in fact this has been the case, or if technical difficulties compromise Patriot Points integrity, Infowars may cancel or modify Patriot Points and/or cancel enrollments under suspicion. Any attempt by a Customer or any other individual to deliberately harm the Infowars Store website or sabotage the Patriot Points legitimate operation is a violation of penal and civil laws and Infowars reserves the right to seek redress against the responsible party or parties to the maximum extent allowed by law.
- Infowars will not be held responsible for Customers entering incomplete or wrong information, or for the technical malfunction of the phone networks or the software or the combination of both, or for data lost, delayed, or spoiled. Infowars is not responsible for typographical or printing errors in any materials related to the Patriot Points program. Infowars will not accept responsibility for damaged, lost, or misdirected email, mail, or faxes. Proof of emailing/posting/faxing is not proof of receipt.
- By enrolling in Patriot Points, you authorize Infowars to communicate with you via various communication channels (including, without limitation, e-mail, post mail, telephone communication, and any other means of communication utilized by Patriot Points).
- You consent to such information being used in connection with furthering your commercial relationship with Infowars and with Patriot Points only, and may be provided to contractors acting on Infowars behalf; Infowars distributors who promote, market, and support certain Infowars products and services; and assignees of Infowars and its subsidiaries for uses consistent with that purpose.