Introducing True Whey Protein By Infowars Life
A grass fed whey protein containing all 9 essential amino acids your body needs, but cannot produce itself.
Only available here at InfowarsStore.com for a very limited first run.
True Whey Protein By Infowars Life ™ is grass fed, non-GMO, and rBGH Free which means you can feel confident putting your trust into this product. Here at Infowars, this is our favorite way to get all 9 essential amino acids and daily boost of protein that your body needs to grow strong. Furthermore, with this product you are actively supporting American dairy farmers right here at home.
Top 5 Reasons You Need True Whey Protein
- True Whey Protein contains all 9 essential amino acids your body needs, but cannot produce itself.
- In addition to the amino acids, True Whey Protein contains three ingredients of particular importance for health: leucine, glutathione, and conjugated linoleic acid (CLA).
- Contains 20g of protein per serving.
- Grass Fed, Non-GMO, and rBGH Free.
- Made in the USA which means every purchase supports American farmers.
Leucine - is an α-amino acid used in the biosynthesis of proteins. It is essential in humans—meaning the body cannot synthesize it and thus must obtain from the diet.
Glutathione - is an important antioxidant in plants, animals, fungi, and some bacteria and archaea.
Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) - Conjugated linoleic acids (CLA) are a family of at least 28 isomers of linoleic acid found mostly in the meat and dairy products derived from ruminants.
Shocking Facts About Whey Protein
- Whey protein is a byproduct of milk and cheese and was promoted for its health benefits as early as 420 B.C. At that time, Hippocrates recommended whey to his patients.
- It’s about more than just muscles! Whey Protein has been traditionally used as a meal replacement.
- True Whey Protein contains all three BCAAs (Branched-Chain Amino Acid Supplements) which may promote muscle protein growth and help prevent fatigue in athletes. True Whey Protein is 100% gluten free and comes from grass fed cows.
- Additional Info