Introducing True Whey Protein By Infowars Life
A grass fed whey protein containing all 9 essential amino acids your body needs, but cannot produce itself.
Only available here at InfowarsStore.com for a very limited first run.
True Whey Protein By Infowars Life ™ is grass fed, non-GMO, and rBGH Free which means you can feel confident putting your trust into this product. Here at Infowars, this is our favorite way to get all 9 essential amino acids and daily boost of protein that your body needs to grow strong. Furthermore, with this product you are actively supporting American dairy farmers right here at home.*
Top 5 Reasons You Need True Whey Protein
- True Whey Protein contains all 9 essential amino acids your body needs, but cannot produce itself.
- In addition to the amino acids, True Whey Protein contains three ingredients of particular importance for health: leucine, glutathione, and conjugated linoleic acid (CLA).
- Contains 20g of protein per serving.
- Grass Fed, Non-GMO, and rBGH Free.
- Made in the USA which means every purchase supports American farmers.
Leucine - is an α-amino acid used in the biosynthesis of proteins. It is essential in humans—meaning the body cannot synthesize it and thus must obtain from the diet.
Glutathione - is an important antioxidant in plants, animals, fungi, and some bacteria and archaea.
Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) - Conjugated linoleic acids (CLA) are a family of at least 28 isomers of linoleic acid found mostly in the meat and dairy products derived from ruminants.
Shocking Facts About Whey Protein
- Whey protein is a byproduct of milk and cheese and was promoted for its health benefits as early as 420 B.C. At that time, Hippocrates recommended whey to his patients.
- It’s about more than just muscles! Whey Protein has been traditionally used as a meal replacement.
- True Whey Protein contains all three BCAAs (Branched-Chain Amino Acid Supplements) which may promote muscle protein growth and help prevent fatigue in athletes.* True Whey Protein is 100% gluten free and comes from grass fed cows.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product.
Supplement & Food Product Disclaimer: Infowars thanks you for your support of the operation. As always, we offer what we have researched and believe to be the highest quality selection of products for you and your family that have been developed along with the advisory of top doctors and experts. It is important to do your own research and consult with a qualified healthcare provider or doctor to decide what is best for you. We also know that everyone's bodies are different, and it is essential to consult with a qualified health care professional before taking products offered on this website. The information on this website is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a doctor or qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice. And by purchasing any item from this store, you agree to these terms and conditions as well as understand that by using these products you are agreeing to abide by this contract. Infowars Life is not held responsible for the irresponsible use of this product.
- Additional Info