Whole Egg Powder (72 servings)
Never run out of eggs again!
Ready Hour Whole Egg Powder adds approximately 72 large eggs to your emergency food supply. Great for making omelets, french toast, bread, muffins, cookies, cakes and more. Store it up for an emergency, or use it every day.
Suggested uses for Whole Egg Powder:
- Prepare with Patriot Pantry Buttermilk Pancakes for a protein/carb punch in the morning.
- Use in baking to replace eggs.
- They can assist in the breading process.
- Makes a quick, protein packed breakfast.
- Use as a binding agent in meatballs and meatloaf.
- Can even be used to make eggnog.
- Up to 10-year shelf-life unopened
- Up to 1-year shelf-life after opening
- #10 can size, about 5x average soup can
- Requires no refrigeration
- Gluten free
- Made in the USA
- Weighs 0.4 pounds
Patriot Pantry Tip:
Want to know how much egg powder to keep in case of an emergency? Calculate how many eggs your family consumes per month, every time you record 70 eggs, or 6 dozen, that is the equivalent of one #10 can.
We are now progressing through orders on Infowars Ready Hour Storable Food. Please note that there may be a delay in shipment caused by overwhelming demand.