About Bio-True Selenium
What is Selenium?
Selenium is an essential trace mineral that supports a healthy thyroid gland, supports the immune system, is essential for metabolic pathways, and much more. Selenium even plays a role in the natural function of reproductive health, DNA production, and eyesight.
As a powerful antioxidant, selenium helps fight free radicals and may even be considered a super antioxidant because of the way in which it may support other antioxidants.
One of its most valuable roles is supporting the natural production of glutathione peroxidase, a key antioxidant enzyme that supports the thyroid and even helps recycle vitamin E and vitamin C into active scavengers of free radicals.
Infowars Life’s high-potency Bio-True Selenium capsules are made from 100% certified organic mustard seeds and each serving delivers 200 mcg of food-derived, vegan-friendly selenium.
The Top 5 Reasons You Need Selenium
1. A Powerful Antioxidant
Selenium is an antioxidant that fights free radicals that damage cells and may lead to premature aging. Selenium’s antioxidant status also helps support the immune system naturally.
2. Healthy Thyroid Support
Much like iodine, selenium is important for normal thyroid function. Selenium is necessary for the production of thyroid hormones, and a selenium deficiency can negatively affect healthy hormone balance and normal thyroid function.
3. Supports Cardiovascular Health
Selenium plays a notable role in supporting normal cardiovascular health. Selenium can benefit heart health by soothing oxidative stress and supporting normal circulation.
4. Food-Sourced Formula
Unlike many selenium formulas out there, Infowars Life Bio-True Selenium™ is never synthetic. It’s a whole food form of selenium extracted from 100% certified organic mustard seed. Each high-potency capsule delivers 200 mcg of highly bioavailable, organically sourced selenium.
5. Unparalleled Quality
Infowars Life’s high-potency selenium formula is produced in the USA at a state of the art manufacturing facility equipped with all modern equipment that adheres to cGMP guidelines and has achieved ISO 22000 certification -- the highest in food safety.
Interesting Facts About Selenium
- Selenium concentrations decline with age.
- Selenium is more concentrated in the thyroid than any other area of the body.
- Foods reputed to be good sources of selenium include Brazil Nuts, brewer's yeast, wheat germ, garlic, grains, sunflower seeds, walnuts, raisins, and seafood.
- Soil levels of selenium can vary dramatically from one region to the next.
The Health Benefits of Selenium
- Selenium is one of the body's primary antioxidant enzymes
- Supports normal thyroid and immune function in healthy individuals.
- Encourages normal oxygen levels in the heart.
- Supports healthy bones and joints.
- Required for the production of prostaglandins that promote healthy blood flow.
- In synergy with vitamin E, selenium supports energy producing cells.
The Top 3 Questions People Ask About Selenium
1. How much selenium is enough? The recommended dietary allowance of selenium for adults can range from 55-200mcg. Adult females may need as little as 55 mcg; adult males as little as 70 mcg; pregnant females at least 65 mcg; and 75 mcg/day for lactating females. For adults, the safe upper limit is 400 mcg/day.
2. Why is consistent consumption of selenium important? Selenium is a trace mineral and we only need a small amount of it. However, because it plays a role in many important functions, it may get used quickly. A selenium supplement can help ensure regular and consistent availability of this important nutrient.
3. Why is mustard seed used? Mustard seeds are an excellent, vegan-friendly source of selenium and other nutrients. In fact, Infowars Life’s Bio-True Selenium™ extract even offers cofactors and co-nutrients from the mustard seeds that help the activity of the selenium.
The Secret is in the Activated Nascent Tri-Iodine
Leading the charge in super high-quality iodine, the new and improved Infowars Life Survival Shield X-3 will help boost your health by supporting your thyroid and supporting a healthy metabolism. Fueled by a newly discovered process to stabilize the nascent iodine in an activated tri-iodine form, X-3 is a new version of the fan-favorite formula. Discover the power of activated tri-iodine’s true nascent amplitude potential!
From Thousands Of Feet Below The Surface
Derived from ancient sea salts found thousands of feet below the Earth's surface, the evolution of Survival Shield is now available to our fellow Infowarriors. Every dropper of this new and improved formula contains a full 1,100 micrograms of our new activated nascent tri-iodine to keep you in prime form.
The Top 4 Reasons You Need Activated Nascent Tri-Iodine
- Iodine is a mineral essential for life that supports a healthy thyroid. *
- Iodine helps support a healthy metabolism.*
- Supplementing with iodine may help your body reach optimal levels from pure nascent iodine.*
- Our activated nascent tri-iodine is the latest development in iodine supplementation and we have actually stabilized the pure nascent iodine in the active tri-iodine state. *
Why Change The Formula?
Why would we upgrade our already best-selling iodine product? Simple - we improved the formula by capturing the activated tri-iodine state. The nascent iodine amplitude is now off the charts with an even better taste!
Always searching for a way to deliver more powerful and affordable formulas to you, we formulated the new and improved X-3 Survival Shield with our fellow patriots in mind. Specifically formulated for those who are:
- Concerned about fish or other seafood from the Pacific or Atlantic ocean.
- Concerned about water quality.
- Concerned with their thyroid health.
- Concerned about depleting their natural stores of minerals due to perspiration.
Survival Shield X-3 Quality
Survival Shield X-3 is manufactured in a state-licensed facility that meets federal regulatory standards and is FDA GMP. Raw elemental iodine is a controlled substance both at a State and Federal level, and Survival Shield X-3 meets all requirements in controlling it. The licensing, approvals and regulatory documentary procedures are exacting and costly, but worth it for our consumers.
Shocking Statistics About Iodine
- According to the World Health Organization's Department of Nutrition for Health and Development, iodine deficiency is a public health problem in 54 countries where impure iodine sources are plentiful.
- The CDC states that iodine deficiency is one of the four major deficiency diseases in the world.
- The 2013 USGS iodine commodity summary warns that there are no comparable substitutes for iodine that will match its benefits.
- Information published by UNICEF notes that iodine deficiency is the most avoidable cause of stunted physical and intellectual development.
Don’t miss out on the exciting new version of a fan-favorite formula – take advantage of the new activated nascent tri-iodine available in Survival Shield X-3 today from Infowars Life!
Iodine and selenium both work synergistically to support thyroid health and support a healthy metabolism. We highly recommend pairing Bio-True Selenium to your daily regiment with Survival Shield X-3. *